💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Gaga should open her own YouTube Network

Noah

Featured Posts

YouTube Stars are getting bigger and bigger each week, and yet Youtube remains timeless. 

If Gaga really wants to help young artists, she should open her own YouTube Network with maybe another company. The Artists would get money for their views, and since she actually has connections to brands, they could sponsor videos to help the artists make a living out of the music/art. For Originial Songs, she could sign the artists to her own Record Label, in partnership with Universal. 

Thoughts?

⟡ ⋆ ˚。⋆🦢⋆ ˚。⋆⟡

ViviLittleM
3 minutes ago, CurlyBae said:

She should help herself first :stalkga:

Hide contents

don't drag me it's a joke

It's perhaps a joke but it's the truth lmao

OmgSum1Actually

She would be a real #RebelHeart then, I am not here for another Fueled by Ramen

Shameless selfpromo

Fiona Apple
4 minutes ago, ViviLittleM said:

It's perhaps a joke but it's the truth lmao

Every joke has a truth behind it :hor: Honestly,she must be way too busy atm to help anyone but herself

It would not work. Who would go to an alternate video site when we are all so used to youtube? Vimeo is a niche site already.

LadOfAbyss

Wouldn't this kinda go against what she believes? I mean she made it by actually going places and performing. Hard work paying off and doing whatever it takes to make it. Grant it times have changed with this digital era but I just don't feel its something she should do atm. Not saying it won't happen in the future though.

I am as vain as I allow

No, these things take time to do, she needs her own stuff to be completed and put out for the day of light, I hope she never decided such thing, it requires a lot of time doing them and knowledge, which can be hard to do for different speciality person.

21 minutes ago, Creyk said:

It would not work. Who would go to an alternate video site when we are all so used to youtube? Vimeo is a niche site already.

What? 

I think you may not understand this. 

A YouTube Network pays YouTube Stars. They aren't a different Website. They are paying the Makers of the Youtube Videos. 

⟡ ⋆ ˚。⋆🦢⋆ ˚。⋆⟡

Peroxide

Gaga doesn't want to share her spotlight for no man. What she should do is buy Youtube and add subliminal messages to every video so that every viewer can have the spirit of Gaga their new god in their thoughts. Think about it, she could save millions! :applause:

Archived