1. 1. Should Gaga put Kanye on LG5?

• yasssssss slay queeeen
    • no.

Featured Posts

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
adamsenigma

All these gays don't want Kanye on it just because he's not making gay dance pop anthems tbh, and obviously Gaga is over that outdated genre lol. But I like his artistry, they're very competitive with themselves when it comes to their convictions and art, besides I love R&B and Hip-Hop so it's a big fat yes from me. I also would love a Drake collab. :flutter:

XoXoJoanneGaga
On January 17, 2016 at 0:08 PM, Son of ARTPOP said:

Nope. The last and probably only song I like from that douche is  Heartless. They are too creative imo on their own and they would clash rather than co-operate. And Kanye's attitude is probably worse than Azealia's. His ego is bigger than the water sirface of the Earth. :saladga::awkney:

Lol no. Azealia is clearly mentally unstable + a racist. Kanye is a nice guy, everyone who's worked with him attests to that. 

OT: As fantastic as a collab would have been in 2008/2009 I have a hard time imagining Gaga working with any artists that are currently relevant in pop culture, she's been so far removed from it for so long and she doesn't have any appeal amongst the demographics that listen to Kanye/Drake anymore. But who knows, maybe her next era will correct that, we still don't know which direction she's going in. But at this point I've pretty much relegated my expectations to her only working with older artists. 

Archived