💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Things That Will Damage Gaga's Current Career?

Dangerous Man

Featured Posts

Dangerous Man

What are those things like events or something controversial that will cause a lot of damage again to Gaga's current career? :ohno:

"A little less conversation and a little more touch my body."

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Dangerous Man

Imagine if someone will leak DWUW video before or even after her Oscar win, that would be a big mess. :rip:

Pawsdown would be like "This fag won/nominated for an Oscar for a song campus rape awareness but actually made a video about her getting raped. What a hypocrite BIATCH1!1!1!!1!1!1"

:saladga:

"A little less conversation and a little more touch my body."

SlaeUrAnus
Just now, JanPianoMusic said:

Her fans being cunts

I love being a **** though :koons:

In my messy era.

KURUSHITOVSKA

If that YAAASSS boy goes out to follow her again everywhere in NY. That would destroy her carreer and her eardrums so no more singing and composing.

¿Qué currículum tiene ésta tarántula?

Iwontell

LOL, you guys are such a bummer...just look at this topic, you live in fear...and of what? Of other people not sharing your opinion about an artist? It's absurd...you don't need anybody to validate your taste/opinions/whatever...

Laughing-Then-Crying-Gif-Tumblr-04.gif

ATTENTION: (bad) jokes and sarcasm are still a thing, so don't take everything I say literally. Thank you.

Your negativity :nick:

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

boyerased

As one user pointed out, it's the DWUW vid. Just not right now. Sometimes you start to fear that something bad will happen when everything seems to be going well.

Dwuw vid (PLEASE LEAK AND STAY ONLY WITH US),if her Intel performance is just a bunch of bullshit but most of all another '"""""""""flop""""""""" album

46 minutes ago, Nobody said:

Imagine if someone will leak DWUW video before or even after her Oscar win, that would be a big mess. :rip:

Pawsdown would be like "This fag won/nominated for an Oscar for a song campus rape awareness but actually made a video about her getting raped. What a hypocrite BIATCH1!1!1!!1!1!1"

It would be karma for not releasing it as she should have though. :crossed:

bayonse
47 minutes ago, Nobody said:

:ohno::ohno:

no more parties in LA

Archived