Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Gaga's career expansion.

giskardsb

Featured Posts

GagaXCupcakke

Like Gaga said long ago.  Cheek to Cheek was the end of the beginning of her career.  

So I guess the Oscar performance was a new beginning.  

Im really excitied to see how things change.  This new era is going to be really big for us little monsters and Gaga. 

1 hour ago, giskardsb said:

More like Striesand or Liza or Cher I think. 

I agree completely.  Someone with massive talent across genres.  For example, have you ever heard Cher sing West Side Story ... the whole thing, all the female parts, all the male parts, even all the Sharks and all the Jets?  It's on a concert DVD as added item.  Gaga is at the level to accomplish all kinds of such things.  I wouldn't compare Gaga to anyone who is pigeonholed as a pop singer, as I think she as already gone way further than that.

I live outside the space time continuum.

Judas Oyster
3 hours ago, giskardsb said:

The last two years she's made huge steps to open up those other avenues for her.  The Sound of Music was basically an audition for Broadway.  AHS was her step into professional acting.  People now know that she is capable, and her star power has always been a near-tactile thing, she has IT.

Wow, never thought of that. That's pretty smart indeed. So now the producers and stuff know she can both act AND sing professionally :applause:

boyerased

I think the ultimate goal is for gaga to be this legendary, acclaimed all around performer. Her management is pulling all the stops to pull it off with all the politics they do. It's kinda like how bey was built up after 4 as Queen B. They want Gaga to be someone on a pedestal, far above any pop stars. That way, shemll somehow be immuned to flops cause she can always resort to her other artistic ventures.

To be honest the only thing Gaga needs to accomplish in order to be considered a legend in the music field is a huge comeback. It's always a test. Madonna, Britney and Mariah had it. After they survived it they became legends. Plus Gaga needs one universally acclaimed album. You know how you can't taint Kanye's musical genius because he made MBDTF which personally I think is one of the most cohesive and sonically pleasing albums to come out of 2010's. 

She's off to a very good start, all she needs is that one hit single, if she can something bigger than Hello or even UF! to be back on top. She needs her We Belong Together to be back in shape. Plus don't forget the flawless aesthetic.

Archived