đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Is Gaga doing THIS right now?

Noah

Featured Posts

Now,

We had 'I Want Your Love' produced by Riot City, who she never worked with. 

And that gets me excited.

Ever since The Fame Monster, Gaga had some of the same producers on most of her Albums, and personally you could hear that. The Transition from The Fame to The Fame Monster was decent yet noticeable (more RedOne huge Sound Standouts being DITD and Teeth) , the transition to Born This Way was smooth, yet you could hear that there have been 1-3 new Producers. I liked that, because it made it seem very refreshing. With ARTPOP, I think that's the reason why I don't love it as much. There wasn't something REALLY new, because when you listen to all of DJWS/DJ Snake etc. Produced Songs, you get a vibe from it that you don't get from a RedOne Produced Song and vice versa. This isn't bad, it just didn't show a different side. DJWS is a Electro/Hip Hop Producer so his songs are in that style. RedOne was a Rock/Pop Producer transitioned into a Dance Producer and so his songs reflect that. I think it's great Gaga works with both of them on LG5, but what I am more excited about is, that Gaga is working with more different Producers. I don't care if they are going to be on the record or not, but this gives her more experience and ideas maybe, and when she works with names like Mark Ronson, this makes me even happier because unlike Zedd or Madeon, who when they worked with Gaga had no experience working with a huge Superstar, he does. And I hope Gaga works with more and more Producers to gather some more sound ideas or else.

So, Is Gaga doing this because she wants to have more options when it comes to the tracklist or is she just doing it for fun?

Is she working with known producers to get a hit or is it still #MusicNotTheBling?

Let me know what u gotta say!

⟡ ⋆ ˚。⋆🦢⋆ ˚。⋆⟡

I think she's working with more producers because she has the freedom to make the album SHE wants, not the album her record label wants like it was in the past.

...ıllıllı c h e r r y c h e r r y b o o m b o o m ıllıllı...

andy232000

i just think that the approach of disco funk isnt necessarily DJWS strong suit (he produced like 80% of ARTPOP) and she is taking a different approach to get the sound she wants. rumor has it that even though SIRE was produced by DJWS, gaga re-worked it with Mark Ronson to get the sound she wanted. that of course is just a rumor, but its not impossible

Mobster

I'm not entirely sure if she's just working with well-known producers this time. I mean, those are the confirmed / speculated producers. But we still know very little about LG5 and it wouldn't really come as a surprise, if the unknown producers are the last we hear about.

I personally love it when she works with new producers, because she obviously has an idea of what she wants and she can ultimately direct her work into the desired direction. "New" producers have lots of new creative ideas, because they haven't had the chance to share them with other major artists.

But then again, Gaga can make producers like RedOne sound amazing, so I wouldn't really worry about it.

But I'm only a man and I do what I can.

I hope she keeps working with new producers. I've been feeling like her music feels very dated because she keeps using the same producers, and not producers that are making progress in their sound.

I Want Your Love sounded more single worthy to me than any song made for ARTPOP, even though it's a cover. Nile Rodgers>>>>>>

Helxig

I remember her saying once that she chooses the producers for each song based off who understands her vision for the song the best, and on who she thinks would help her get the sound she wants. She said that basically she will send some snippets she's come up with to 3 or 4 producers, see what they wanna do with it, and then go with whoever meshes best with her vision. 
And in the case of Zedd and Madeon, I think she was being.... 'charitable' (for lack of a better word) with her celeb status! That was a time when she was trying really hard to support young artists who she believed in and saw potential in.

I think the fact that she's finding new producers indicates that her new work 'meshes' better with these producers vs ones she's worked with in the past. And if that's true... that means this record is going in a pretty new direction! (but we also get some of that sweet RedOne input!) 

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

27 minutes ago, Mast said:

I hope she keeps working with new producers. I've been feeling like her music feels very dated because she keeps using the same producers, and not producers that are making progress in their sound.

I Want Your Love sounded more single worthy to me than any song made for ARTPOP, even though it's a cover. Nile Rodgers>>>>>>

Sad but true! 

3 hours ago, helxig said:

I remember her saying once that she chooses the producers for each song based off who understands her vision for the song the best, and on who she thinks would help her get the sound she wants. She said that basically she will send some snippets she's come up with to 3 or 4 producers, see what they wanna do with it, and then go with whoever meshes best with her vision. 
And in the case of Zedd and Madeon, I think she was being.... 'charitable' (for lack of a better word) with her celeb status! That was a time when she was trying really hard to support young artists who she believed in and saw potential in.

I think the fact that she's finding new producers indicates that her new work 'meshes' better with these producers vs ones she's worked with in the past. And if that's true... that means this record is going in a pretty new direction! (but we also get some of that sweet RedOne input!) 

Zedd and Madeon were both pretty big before ARTPOP, tho

FlopSlurper
10 minutes ago, Mast said:

And they did well tbh, especially daddy Zedd

5 hours ago, Mast said:

Lies. Zedds first Single 'Spectrum' came out in June 2012, and Gaga and him worked in March/April 2012. He was only known in the EDM Community but not by Celebrities or Mainstream Musicians. Gaga is the reason he got a record deal.

Madeon hasn't produced for huge artists or wasn't in a Studio with an artist before he got to work with Gaga.

⟡ ⋆ ˚。⋆🦢⋆ ˚。⋆⟡

FlopSlurper
12 minutes ago, Noahhh said:

Lies. Zedds first Single 'Spectrum' came out in June 2012, and Gaga and him worked in March/April 2012. He was only known in the EDM Community but not by Celebrities or Mainstream Musicians. Gaga is the reason he got a record deal.

Madeon hasn't produced for huge artists or wasn't in a Studio with an artist before he got to work with Gaga.

He released "spectrum" which was a dance club hit before even meetin Gaga, he released his grammy winning and biggest hit "Clarity"/released his debute album/went on a worldwide tour before any of his work with Gaga was released (speaking about singles). He produced and co-wrote "beauty and the beat" for Justin Bieber before meeting Gaga. Gaga is not the reason why he got a record deal, his talent is.

Just now, Al-Waleed Al-Isaii said:

He released "spectrum" which was a dance club hit before even meetin Gaga, he released his grammy winning and biggest hit "Clarity"/released his debute album/went on a worldwide tour before any of his work with Gaga was released (speaking about singles). He produced and co-wrote "beauty and the beat" for Justin Bieber before meeting Gaga. Gaga is not the reason why he got a record deal, his talent is.

GURL. Spectrum was released in JUNE 2012. Clarity in November 2012. He worked with Gaga on ARTPOP in March/April 2012 and opened the BTWB in Asia for her.. AND YES, Gaga is the reason he got a record deal. And, If you don't believe the Release Dates of those releases, look them up. JESUS. 

⟡ ⋆ ˚。⋆🦢⋆ ˚。⋆⟡

FlopSlurper
7 minutes ago, Noahhh said:

GURL. Spectrum was released in JUNE 2012. Clarity in November 2012. He worked with Gaga on ARTPOP in March/April 2012 and opened the BTWB in Asia for her.. AND YES, Gaga is the reason he got a record deal. And, If you don't believe the Release Dates of those releases, look them up. JESUS. 

He was already signed to another record company, he was already doing remixes and producing songs to famous singers such as the black eyed peas and Justin Bieber, ffs beauty and the beat is justing's best song and it's produced and co-written by Zedd. Hell, when he met Gaga he was in London doing a show

Archived