Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

How do Ü feel about Gaga being silent about LG5 ?

Dramatica

How do you feel?  

192 members have voted

1. 1. How do you feel about Gaga's silence?

• Skeptical
    • Confident
    • Gaga who?

Featured Posts

Bloody Matt
1 hour ago, monketsharona said:

Calvin Harris ? I missed something ? ?

This. Hope it's not true :neyde: 

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Iwontell
4 hours ago, Judas Oyster said:

she has done much more smarter things that not talking about an album :wtf:

We know, honey, don't take it so literally :laughga:

ATTENTION: (bad) jokes and sarcasm are still a thing, so don't take everything I say literally. Thank you.

Brooke Hoegan
4 hours ago, Judas Oyster said:

Although I agree I found it really pleasant to hear her speak during interviews about the songs for BTW... When I first heard the songs I think I enjoyed it much more than without. I felt that what she said about them did indeed correlate with her expressions. So it hyped me up, but for a good reason

OT: Sorry for spamming your thread :gaycat:

I didn't only mean "the album of the decade" BTW thing, hence I used "albums of the decades" because I didn't have the time and willingness to point out many situations when she hyped things up to be her best work yet some people felt she just gave us some reductive versions of her old craft.

I mean, I think it's great that she was so confident about her material but at the end of the day it's the listeners who decide whether they like the songs or not. Her saying it's good won't change people's impressions. I would even say it didn't do her any good in the long run because many people were promised by her they'll hear the best music they've heard in a long time, and then when they didn't like it, I'm sure her words left a bitter taste.

I guess she just understood this time it's better not to make any expectations in people's minds with her pre-album hype. I see nothing but good things coming from this. If she cooked us something delicious, it'll surely stand on it's own quality. And I'm sure that'll be the case ;)

Sasha De Swert
13 hours ago, Gaga of Time said:

- Brand new album (possibility) / ARTPOP 2.0 (possibility too)?

I'm pretty sure we won't get ARTPOP 2.0 tho... So I think it's gonna be a brandnew album and I really hope RedOne will be on it too :O

Judas Oyster
7 hours ago, Iwontell said:

We know, honey, don't take it so literally :laughga:

me getting irony/sarcasm in written forms :rip:

Judas Oyster
7 hours ago, Brooke Hoegan said:

I didn't only mean "the album of the decade" BTW thing, hence I used "albums of the decades" because I didn't have the time and willingness to point out many situations when she hyped things up to be her best work yet some people felt she just gave us some reductive versions of her old craft.

I mean, I think it's great that she was so confident about her material but at the end of the day it's the listeners who decide whether they like the songs or not. Her saying it's good won't change people's impressions. I would even say it didn't do her any good in the long run because many people were promised by her they'll hear the best music they've heard in a long time, and then when they didn't like it, I'm sure her words left a bitter taste.

I guess she just understood this time it's better not to make any expectations in people's minds with her pre-album hype. I see nothing but good things coming from this. If she cooked us something delicious, it'll surely stand on it's own quality. And I'm sure that'll be the case ;)

Yeah, I know what you mean. I think it's about perspective. For her it must have felt like the best album made by her, and she used it to hype up, sell her album. Maybe she's just trying this new strategy of shutting up indeed. I do hope so too! :)

OmgSum1Actually

I like it this way, it's much better than telling us we will get a revolution and that her new album will be intergalactic experience which can be only consumed on a big iPad screen.

Spoiler

:stalkga:

Either way, she's teasing it enough. No need for her to hype it up really.

Shameless selfpromo

Archived