Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

How do Ü feel about Gaga being silent about LG5 ?

Dramatica

How do you feel?  

192 members have voted

1. 1. How do you feel about Gaga's silence?

• Skeptical
    • Confident
    • Gaga who?

Featured Posts

Dramatica

Here's the thing, Gaga is being very silent this time about her work. We barely know anything about it. All we know is one or two producers involved in the album, and even though everyone strongly believes RedOne is involved, the last time they got in the same studio was nearly a year ago, when they started posting pictures of their sessions together. Since then Gaga might have gone completely a different direction, excluding (or delaying for another album) her works with RedOne.

DJWS, Giorgio Moroder, Fernando Garibay, Nile Rodgers, Diane Warren, Calvin Harris all possible producers but we know NOTHING about them, except some people seeing them together or, in the case of Diane Warren a movie soundtrack already out.

In less than a year we'll have the album in between our hands, and we still have no clue about it :

- Brand new album (possibility) / ARTPOP 2.0 (possibility too)?

- Album title?

- Tracklist?

- Pure POP album, or funk/disco/rock inspired?

- Commercial songs on the album, or Gaga really doesn't care about commercializing her songs anymore?

- Release date?

- Collaborations?

- Includes songs written during previous eras?

- Theme? TF & TFM : Eccentric looks, BTW : Promoting self love and confidence, ARTPOP : Phoenix rising from the ashes, LG5?

How do you feel about her being silent about her next BIG musical project?

I didn't ask for a free ride, I only asked you to show me a real good time.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Mobster

Loving the uncertainty and the possibilty of the biggest meltdown if it's C3C

2nqt7nm.jpg

But I'm only a man and I do what I can.

Iwontell

It's the smartest thing she has ever done.

ATTENTION: (bad) jokes and sarcasm are still a thing, so don't take everything I say literally. Thank you.

Peroxide

She doesn't trust us anymore, she disowned all her fans and only cares about old people and her horse more than the huge group of young adults that made her rich in the first place. 

I'm kidding of course. :koons:

Angel Down

It makes me feel like she's really going to make something huge this time. I love how she's keeping her work as secret as possible. However, I'm not sure for how much longer I'm going to endure it... I just need new music. Like, now!

I suppose I'm just getting on with it. :emma:

I don't see what much else we can do. Of course I am excited to see what she releases, and I cannot wait for the new era in terms of visuals - when she releases her first MV in what feels like about 19 years I will probably die inside because it could literally be her facing a white wall for 4 minutes and I'd still loose my sh*t.

Basically, I'm taking things as they come. At the moment I'm focused on saying goodbye to the AHS era as both a fan of the show and of Gaga, and now I'm looking forward to the intel collab. I can't honestly say that LG5 crosses my mind often. But o LORD when the first tea is spilled I will be screaming alongside you, you have my word.

SISTERV

It sucks now but after watching what happens when she does reveal so many details about an album I think it will work better. It also doesn't create expectations which is good 

GloZell Green

She's not overhyping it which is really great, it really builds up hype and when the single is announced people will run for pre-order :) I think it's really smart.

Lady Gaga | Shakira

Head Empty

I don't feel anything in regards to it :emma:

There's plenty of other things to enjoy in the meantime, and I'll start forming an opinion about the album once Gaga decides to share more about it.

artRaver

I hated the thought of it, but after experiencing it, I'm happy she decided to stay silent.

Silence equals no unnecessary hype, therefore, if people out here have a certain expectation of the sound she's going with that's simply on them and not her. 

✿ cherry blossom girl ✿

Archived