Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

[Poll] When will LG5 drop?

iCpro

when???  

226 members have voted

1. 1. When?

Featured Posts

Now that it has been confirmed the album will come this year, the question that remains is when? :stalkga:

08, 09, 11, 13, 16, 20

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Iwontell

Don't get your hopes up that quick, tbh...people think because of that picture that it's being mixed and it's right around the corner, but I wouldn't bet on that...MAYBE she'll release a single in the first semester, but I don't think the album is coming that soon...

I'll only jump on the hype train when it gets a release date, otherwise it will be like waiting for R8 - I got on the hype train too early and it's been a year of rumored release dates not being true and conflicting informations about the album...

ATTENTION: (bad) jokes and sarcasm are still a thing, so don't take everything I say literally. Thank you.

Bradley

I voted June cause May sounds a little too soon. She needs to release two to three singles before the album and of course she's been busy with the Intel performance, Til It Happens To You Oscar performance (can I make this assumption? I mean she's nominated, right?), etc.

8 minutes ago, Iwontell said:

Don't get your hopes up that quick, tbh...people think because of that picture that it's being mixed and it's right around the corner, but I wouldn't bet on that...MAYBE she'll release a single in the first semester, but I don't think the album is coming that soon...

I'll only jump on the hype train when it gets a release date, otherwise it will be like waiting for R8 - I got on the hype train too early and it's been a year of rumored release dates not being true and conflicting informations about the album...

when you've been spending too much time in school :awkney:

DoWhatUWant

I think think details of the first single will be released at the grammy's, as well as some hints in v magazine, so prolly late feb / march lead single release?

Bellatrix
3 hours ago, AmericanHSlave said:

I voted June cause May sounds a little too soon. She needs to release two to three singles before the album and of course she's been busy with the Intel performance, Til It Happens To You Oscar performance (can I make this assumption? I mean she's nominated, right?), etc.

No she doesn't. She can release the album one month after the single like Adele did.

I don't think she should follow her old pattern. Three months between lead single and album is too long.

elijahfan

A few months ago I believed it would mirror the BTW release schedule, but now I'm more keen on believing in a summer release.

RAMROD

October, cos it is my birth month.

And I want is as special gift, cos I have big ego. :gaycat:

Not really, October will be good cos it is close to Thanksgiving.

Since every stores  seems very rushing nowadays with the festivities, (for quite a few years now, stores were selling XMas decorations already in October!), people might starting plan their XMas shopping already tbh. :gaycat:

Make sure it will be on everyone's bucket list for XMas this year with good and captivating first single.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

These threads about predicting the schedule of LG5.

enough.gif

Spoiler

Q1 or Q3.

headspin, happiness, DE̤̣A̢̯͔̘T͏͙̗̟̫H̗̙͡ͅ

Archived