After 25 era. 

25  era is already declining so

WELCOME TO THE TRAGIC KINGDOM

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Helxig
2 hours ago, Chump said:

I think "blow into my 30s" is a hint, so it's somewhere near late march, voted april to be more realistic. Can be true especially if mixing have started few days ago (hopefully Dave was joking in his latest tweets)

That... actually makes a lot of sense.

A part of me is sensing August though! I dunno why it just feels right.

And once the date is released the next thing to think about is... which of the other many pop stars who are releasing albums this year will she be competing with?? :wtf:

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

I think May she will release a single or at least by like april  say something about new music coming

Little Monster in Buffalo

Dangerous Man
2 minutes ago, venusian said:

25  era is already declining so

Not really sis, WWWY is just starting to smash, just wait for the grammy performance. :gaycat:

"A little less conversation and a little more touch my body."

7 minutes ago, helxig said:

That... actually makes a lot of sense.

A part of me is sensing August though! I dunno why it just feels right.

And once the date is released the next thing to think about is... which of the other many pop stars who are releasing albums this year will she be competing with?? :wtf:

I think none, most of the A-listers release in Q4. Maybe Beyonce, cause she was shooting MV a week or so ago, but she's not a great singles force, they won't be compared, and if they did, Gaga would win probably, she's creating a hype from awards season while Beyonce is coming off of an acclaimed era, she has to exceed the expectations, which is hard

Helxig
6 minutes ago, Andreyw said:

February, since the lead single was released few months ago :derpga: 

Inb4 LG5 is just 13 remixes of Till It Happens To You on, only available on vinyl... What? It's art, never been done before, completely original, spectacular, never the same, totally unique, completely not ever been done before, unafraid to reference or not reference, put it in a blender, **** on it, vomit on it, eat it. EAT IT. 

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

Bradley
3 hours ago, MACH said:

No she doesn't. She can release the album one month after the single like Adele did.

I don't think she should follow her old pattern. Three months between lead single and album is too long.

It worked for Born This Way though, doesn't releasing two singles create more hype for the album? Gaga songs are usually appreciated individually. For some reason, I see more praise for her singles than the album itself. I think two singles is acceptable. I like getting teased by her and not get hit by the album in the face all at once.

9 minutes ago, AmericanHSlave said:

It worked for Born This Way though, doesn't releasing two singles create more hype for the album? Gaga songs are usually appreciated individually. For some reason, I see more praise for her singles than the album itself. I think two singles is acceptable. I like getting teased by her and not get hit by the album in the face all at once.

I totally agree. Plus releasing the album or a big portion of the album would affect the single choices. Like what happened with AP and the venus/ DWUW mess

COME ON GAYS!!

Bradley
1 minute ago, Arbmonster said:

I totally agree. Plus releasing the album or a big portion of the album would affect the single choices. Like what happened with AP and the venus/ DWUW mess

I hope she doesn't release any promotional singles this time. Her promotional singles are usually very good and they turn out to chart really well which drives Gaga crazy and puts her in a quandary of not knowing which song to be the next single.

5 minutes ago, AmericanHSlave said:

I hope she doesn't release any promotional singles this time. Her promotional singles are usually very good and they turn out to chart really well which drives Gaga crazy and puts her in a quandary of not knowing which song to be the next single.

Exactly. @AmericanHSlave do you know is she has a number of limited singles?

COME ON GAYS!!

Archived