💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

MTV: ‘See You Again’ And The Glaring Irrelevance Of The Oscars

Stef

Featured Posts

HEARTHUNTER

Lol, incredible. First of all SYA is a good tribute, a cute one for a dead actor. But it's a commercial pop song from a commercial film, by two artists that haven't shown artistic and vocal greatness, haven't proven that their talent is strong. They're both good but did they pull an Oscar performance like Lady Gaga? Strong vocals like Sam Smith's? An interesting artistic album and direction like the Weeknd? And who do MTV think they are? They're garbage, like all the music they air, TV Reality shows they air, and other crappy articles they show on Facebook from their shitty website.

Stay pressed, the Queen and the nominees remain unbothered.

EtRGgn8.gif

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Swan Heart

I feel the schadenfreude bursting out of me right now.

Sarcastic-woohoo-lady-gaga.gif

They say it's the last song. They don't know us, you see. It's only the last song if we let it be.

HEARTHUNTER

I didn't completely express my feelings above, I'm aware of the corruption in the show-business, but seriously MTV? A shitty channel like yours calling a commitee of competent people IRRELEVANT? :awkney: Honestly, I can't take this. They're over.

giphy.gif

HEARTHUNTER
1 minute ago, elijahfan said:

MTV talking about irrelevance. Funny.

It's so ironic that it makes me angry and laugh hysterically :toofunny: I hope that people will call them out for their bullshit!

Dorothy Gale

I'm so glad it wasn't nominated. It doesn't even deserve to be in the same category as TIHTY.

Bloody

Awards aren't always about the charts. I was never a fan of the song and not seeing it nominated doesn't shock me.

Gaga is coming to snatch that oscar anyways.:green:

G0zERlL.gif

Mobster
4 minutes ago, KURUSHITOVSKA said:

I know! But i just think that Gaga can give a better example of talent and beliefs than Wiz.

I completely agree. I just think the pictures send the wrong message. There are lots of reasons as to why TIHTY deserves the nomination over SYA, those pictures kind of deviate from an objective comparison between the two songs. But that's just my opinion.

But I'm only a man and I do what I can.

MindVomiting

i liked the movie 

i like wiz

i liked the actors 

I FCKING HATE THIS SONG ITS SO BAD

MindVomiting
4 minutes ago, Andreyw said:

not MTV calling The Oscars irrelevant when MTV is both trash and irrelevant, the irony :rip:

mtv ? more like 16yobiatchandpregnantTV

Bette Davis

Lol MTV calling the Oscars irrelevant? I haven't watched MTV since like 2004. What do they know about music? Don't they just play Teen mom and Jersey Shore reruns?

Cold as ice cream, but still as sweet.

21 minutes ago, KURUSHITOVSKA said:

Who would you give an Oscar? 

wiz-khalifa-smoking.jpg

beautiful-lady-gaga-pretty-Favim.com-302

No need to say anymore.

Gaga has tattoos and smokes too... what are you trying to say? Or are you trying to say he's less worthy because of stereotypes? :koons:

Archived