Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Vote for Gaga @ MTV Video Music Aid Japan 2012

Lyzz the Monster

Featured Posts

Let's make Y&I video of the year happen! :legend:

Lmao. That's how I'm feeling!!!! Japanese :wtf:

I'm just glad Judas is getting recognized for being such a good song, and You & I for being such an awesome video.

Japan loves her so much :flutter:

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Gagaloo911

I think I voted. makes you post to Facebook or Twitter and I wouldn't, so don't know if my votes counted or not.

DiegoMonster

Voted, lets win this for Gaga :)

awards mean nothing when it's stans voting for it

So VMAs 2010 meant nothing to you? :huh:

Forrest Gump

Voted, lets win this for Gaga :)

So VMAs 2010 meant nothing to you? :huh:

no that **** s a popularity contest and is so predictable. they lost any real value it had like 10 years ago.

DiegoMonster

no that **** s a popularity contest and is so predictable. they lost any real value it had like 10 years ago.

Its POP music, dude, you cant expect a guy called "WakeUpMr.West" to win in front of Gaga, and its most obvious that Gaga deserved some of those awards.

Forrest Gump

Its POP music, dude, you cant expect a guy called "WakeUpMr.West" to win in front of Gaga, and its most obvious that Gaga deserved some of those awards.

you mean kanye west :nono:

who's been snubbed several times :coffee:

it's just a lot of videos that win or are even nominated get very questionable and lose credibility year after year. it's not "the best" anymore just the most popular

awards mean nothing when it's stans voting for it

Sure they do. Most passionate stans = she's doing something right.

Now I will say that, with all these awards open to public voting, some of them seem kind of redundant. But then again, the results still seem to vary -- she doesn't win everything.

DiegoMonster

you mean kanye west :nono:

who's been snubbed several times :coffee:

it's just a lot of videos that win or are even nominated get very questionable and lose credibility year after year. it's not "the best" anymore just the most popular

Just a lot of videos that became popular and deserves a nomination, if you want something well-granted go and see the grammys, we're talking about Music Videos, mostly in pop music. If ANY VIDEO is nominated, seems like at least she/he deserves to win.

Archived