💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Name one song you want an LG5 track to resemble!

boobtank

Featured Posts

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The Child
8 hours ago, Bad Bromance said:

That would be a dream come true, tbh!!

True, but you can't deny the verses in the demo version of Aura have some sort of Arab influence to them.  That's probably the reason why Interscope made her change the song to the final version we got on the album.  They were probably afraid there would be too much backlash.

Gaga afraid of backlash gosh wtf, Gaga always had backlash, I love the demo version and I wish the final song would have been called Burqa :giveup:

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

Bad Bromance
2 hours ago, CrazyMonster said:

Gaga afraid of backlash gosh wtf, Gaga always had backlash, I love the demo version and I wish the final song would have been called Burqa :giveup:

Yeah, the demo version rocked but if they would have kept the original name, Burqa, she would have faced major backlash, indeed.  That demo version was everything.  :giveup:

I don't care what you think about unless it is about me.

Glamourpuss

Meatloaf - I Would do Anything for Love (But I Won't do That). It's so theatrical and the vocals would suit Gaga perfectly. 

David Bowie - Starman. I haven't mentioned this because of the man dying. But because before he died I heard it on TV and thought that it had a beautiful production. The instrumental parts made me think I'd love to hear this in Gaga's music and less electronically produced music. 

The Child
23 minutes ago, Bad Bromance said:

Yeah, the demo version rocked but if they would have kept the original name, Burqa, she would have faced major backlash, indeed.  That demo version was everything.  :giveup:

Who cares about backlash honestly, **** it! I wanted Gaga to name it Burqa and release it and have a mini era with burqa looks. :giveup:

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

iAdrian97
19 hours ago, sipthistea said:

All around the world, Pretty Girls :awkney:

Just kidding :lolga: Maybe something more jazzy, kind of Lana's song Terrence In Love 

No

Bad Bromance
7 hours ago, CrazyMonster said:

Who cares about backlash honestly, **** it! I wanted Gaga to name it Burqa and release it and have a mini era with burqa looks. :giveup:

OMG, that would have slayed so f*cking much!!  Can you imagine Gaga walking all over town with different kinds of burqas??   :giveup:

I don't care what you think about unless it is about me.

Lara Croft

Something between MANiCURE and HML. I can't decide between the two. 

An album entirely like that would KILL, let's be honest. I can even imagine it happening, considering her role in AHS. A little dark, gritty and heavy. She needs to bring back lyrics like "I want your wiskey mouth all over my blonde south" I still find that to be one of her best lyrics. It's edgy, smart and provocative. 

Papasquat

They are not famous songs, but I'd love songs like Real Cool, BDR, Sexy Ugly, and Filthy Pop. These are songs I never get sick of. I think that there production is amazing, and are just breath gaga. Idk if the last part makes sense, but I like hearing her music and thinking "this is 100 percent gaga". Idk how to phrase this, but yeah. 

Also, I'd love gaga to have a fun, sick rap song like this. It's just a good song.

Filthy Brushes... Conjunctivitis...

calmar

I have a very eclectic musical taste, so something like Mireille Mathieu's Blue Paradise is something I might enjoy. Not sure how well it'd come off with Gaga.

俺の勝利は揺るぎない

Archived