💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Name one song you want an LG5 track to resemble!

boobtank

Featured Posts

Bad Bromance
12 minutes ago, GloZell Green said:

Pls that would be the best, my two main faves in one track would just kill me. Especially since a lot of Shak songs (Ojos Asi, Las de la Intuicion) feel so short, I need that on LG5. A song that I could listen to for 1 hour straight and not get tired of it.

That would be a dream come true, tbh!!

9 minutes ago, CrazyMonster said:

I already know Shakira has Lebanese roots from her dad actually.

Aura besides the guitar at the beginning is not Arab oriental the rest is EDM.

True, but you can't deny the verses in the demo version of Aura have some sort of Arab influence to them.  That's probably the reason why Interscope made her change the song to the final version we got on the album.  They were probably afraid there would be too much backlash.

I don't care what you think about unless it is about me.

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply
DrKindnessKunt1999
58 minutes ago, Bad Bromance said:

She already did.  It's called Aura.  Besides, Shakira can really get away with doing something like that song @GloZell Green posted because even though she was born in Colombia, her roots are Lebanese, if I'm not mistaken.

I wouldn't want Gaga to receive backlash for cultural appropriation.  We don't need anything to tarnish the sales of LG5.  Tbh, I was quite surprised no one accused our Queen of cultural appropriation with Aura.  I was really afraid of that when she sang Aura at the iTunes festival in early September of 2013.

People have accused Gaga of cultural appropriation because of "Aura", (and "Gypsy" for some reason) but it didn't get that much attention. Only SJWs and Gaga haters talked about it, especially when people used to call the "Aura" demo "Burqa". 

Voltaire

In the speechless/you & I spot on the album, I want a song like this. (and I think this album should have 3+ songs in this category this time, one or more of which should be more power ballad like @Bad Monster Kid recommended)

Candy is dandy but liquor is quicker

Archived