💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Do you think the vine with Leo harmed Gaga?

Gagalvaro

Featured Posts

Bad Bromance
2 hours ago, LoveandMagic said:

I'm honestly more disappointed with some of the fans, tbh. Many stayed up all night in anticipation, and Gaga had HEAVY competition (almost all of whom I felt deserved an award for acting on their respective shows, alas, that's not how it works), then Gaga wins, which was a very pleasant surprise for many, yet almost immediately people started focusing on perceived snubs. It's like some were BEGGING for drama. I hate to say it, but it also seems a great many people can't seem to handle the thought that someone somewhere may not have the highest opinion of their fave (and I'm not just talking about Gaga, I've noticed this with almost every major pop star on these forums). How many threads were made dedicated to this particular topic, made almost immediately? Seriously? We'd all live such happy, long lives if we stopped focusing on every perceived negative bit of attention or "enemy" out there. Instead, many chose to make a happy moment into a bout of pettiness and are now so consumed with the chance that it might somehow taint Gaga's career. Seriously? Is there ever a moment of happiness, peace, and celebratory occasion among any pop fandom?

This right here!!!  Hun, I couldn't have said it better myself.  Thank you for setting some of the "fans" in this fan base straight!   :applause:

I don't care what you think about unless it is about me.

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived