💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Do you think the vine with Leo harmed Gaga?

Gagalvaro

Featured Posts

Iwontell

She has had feuds with some of the biggest starts in the world, said outrageous things in the past, walked through a red carpet wearing meat, did a live vomit performance in a sponsored concert, posed naked in positions that would make playboy models shy...

You think this (which only the people who disliked her already care about) harmed her?

tumblr_lh4moibWxh1qc1plk.gif

ATTENTION: (bad) jokes and sarcasm are still a thing, so don't take everything I say literally. Thank you.

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just think that the people that are negative towards her are people that would probably would not have bought her music either way. So their opinion doesn't really matter lol.  Basing if you like Gaga or not on an elbow bump make you look immature. tbh

monketsharona

No it didn't harm her...

On the contrary I think... This + the fact she won the award did buzz... The GP is not ready for her performance at the Grammy..

17 minutes ago, VOLANTIS said:

tumblr_o0su3a8o6W1soaimro1_250.gif

She was obviously blessing him with her 'ART of Darkness' 

Such a Giver she is. Kween of charity and helping Poor unfortunate souls. 

:lmao: :lmao: this is the first time I realize she literally pulls his elbow out of the way. 

****ING QUEEN

AnglerfishbraBENUS

Everyone thinks she just scared him. Just be thankful she went viral at all. 

She. Went. Viral. Everyone was talking about that moment, even on my train home yesterday. 

It could be worse... Aka Poot lovato 2.0

Bad Bromance

Nope, not in the least bit.  If anything it helped people realize that she won a Golden Globe award, hence the reason she bumped into DiCaprio's arm as she was making her way to the stage to collect her award.

I don't care what you think about unless it is about me.

Lion Heart

No lol.

Everyone will move on in  2 weeks

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

DirrtyPony
2 hours ago, Bambino said:

No. She was stressed af she even forgot to thank her fiance in her messy speech, give her a break :toofunny: And the GP doesn't really care that much if an artist is arrogant or not, just make good music and you're fine.

This 100%.

That speech... :toofunny:

Strung out for another taste

Whispering

Of course not! It informed people who didn't even watch the show that she won a Golden Globe. A viral video for some little mishap, while something great is happening with the person, is a gift! 

No. Everyone was laughing about it, it was a moment and neither people got the hate for it, just the laughter that it even happened and was caught on camera. Moments like that are perfect.

The future's uncertain and the end is always near.

LoveandMagic

I'm honestly more disappointed with some of the fans, tbh. Many stayed up all night in anticipation, and Gaga had HEAVY competition (almost all of whom I felt deserved an award for acting on their respective shows, alas, that's not how it works), then Gaga wins, which was a very pleasant surprise for many, yet almost immediately people started focusing on perceived snubs. It's like some were BEGGING for drama. I hate to say it, but it also seems a great many people can't seem to handle the thought that someone somewhere may not have the highest opinion of their fave (and I'm not just talking about Gaga, I've noticed this with almost every major pop star on these forums). How many threads were made dedicated to this particular topic, made almost immediately? Seriously? We'd all live such happy, long lives if we stopped focusing on every perceived negative bit of attention or "enemy" out there. Instead, many chose to make a happy moment into a bout of pettiness and are now so consumed with the chance that it might somehow taint Gaga's career. Seriously? Is there ever a moment of happiness, peace, and celebratory occasion among any pop fandom?

Just repeat to yourself, "It's just a show. I should really just relax."

Archived