Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Do you like it more when Gaga actually wears her real hair?

RadioIsOurs

Featured Posts

RadioIsOurs

I know the choice should really be up to Gaga herself and she is allowed to wear whatever she wants, but my poor heart always sink when she wears those damaging lace wigs!! It always ruins her hairline. Gaga has really beautiful hair and she should be more proud of it, as evident during the Golden Globes.

Dangerous Man

All I can say is natural beauty>>>>>>artificial one.

"A little less conversation and a little more touch my body."

RadioIsOurs
3 minutes ago, joshdemoravia said:

but the styling and colour of the hair could also damage it as much as the wigs could!

Which is why I think Gaga should grow her roots out, like Madonna in the mid 80s. I mean people in the past had always styled their hair in 'extreme' ways but for some reason their hair always seems ultra resistance against bleach and perms. It's not until around this decade where you hear news about celebrities having disastrous hair loss.

Naomi-Campbell-Balding.jpgLindsay-Lohan-Bald-patch-The-Belgravia-C

Schwerk

I love her own hair because her oen hairline looks so beautiful, it's hard to explain. I prefer dark over blonde though. I'd love her to go dark again and wear blonde wigs whenever she feels, but I don't care too much. I just prefer dark hair on her personally, I think it's very pretty. But blonde hair does make you feel different I know from experience.

According to Gaga I'm a ****ing rad bitch

Archived