Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Should Gaga do Carpool Karaoke?

LaMaisonGaga

Featured Posts

LaMaisonGaga

What do you think?

Adele did it lately, Justin Bieber did it ... would you be here for Gaga to be a part of Carpool Karaoke in the LG5 era?

lamaisongaga.com

Didymus

Yes pls. Perfect opportunity to showcase her vocals in a natural, everyday setting. I think a lot of people would like to see that, me incl.

Papasquat

I love these. My fave was the iggy one. Also I didn't read the tag and got overly excited at first. My hip is fine tho. 

Filthy Brushes... Conjunctivitis...

UmbriaWitch

I know there are tags and all, and it's in the thoughts section, but at least edit the slightly misleading title which makes it sound like she's already scheduled to do it, rather than a question, like it actually is.

Haroon

Yes because some super funny moments come out of it :laughga: It'd be nice to see Gaga in that setting, because we get selfies in cars and videos of her in a car from outside the car but we don't see how she is in motion from within the car that much :tongue: 

@ARTPOPthatbooty Edited your title and tag to make it clearer :) 

chromaticka

please bobbyyyyy

I Met Lady Gaga On February 7th, 2016; Attended Superbowl 51 and Coachella 2017.

Schwerk

Yes or anything casual and funny like that. I wonder why she never played games with Fallon or got scared by Ellen. It would be so much fun and great for the GP to see she's the sweetest thing. 

According to Gaga I'm a ****ing rad bitch

She should do! James Corden is a great interviewer as well so I hope she has a proper interview with him too :flutter:

Archived