RQ: Proof Gaga hasn't had a nose job.

Tropico

Featured Posts

DrewStevens
19 minutes ago, MonsterMum said:

There is tho:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Non-surgical_rhinoplasty

They do it with fillers indeed

"Non surgical rhinoplasty is an augmentation procedure, so it cannot reduce the size of someone's nose."

So there's no reduction in size just a modification of its appearance because of the augmentation of certain parts of the nose.

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
26 minutes ago, FameHookah said:

One is photoshopped and the other is from upclose... Not a valid comparision imo

I can't see a big difference in those angles. And it doesn't matter if the photos are a bit different, you can see her nose is still the same. She obviously uses contour which can change she shape of her nose dramatically. Maybe she has also done something temporary, but I don't believe she has ever done any surgery.

MonsterMum
20 minutes ago, DrewStevens said:

"Non surgical rhinoplasty is an augmentation procedure, so it cannot reduce the size of someone's nose."

So there's no reduction in size just a modification of its appearance because of the augmentation of certain parts of the nose.

Exactly like the bridge of the nose. I don't think anyone questioned the size of the nose but the bump that she had and has so if she wants to it is possible to get that fixed without a rhinoplasty.

I don't know what's the deal about getting nose surgery. I mean you'd think that in this age people would be more accepting of such things. Guess there's still lot to do.

Please correct me if I make any grammar mistakes, I want to master English as much as possible.

Togekiss

Remember when Gaga "broke her hip"??? She actually needed an excuse to have some time away to recover from her various plastic surgeries: boob job, nose job, face lift, **** bleaching, tummy tuck, toe extensions, the works.

Don't believe what she tells you:stalkga:

bring on that pecan pie

Giorno Giovanna
3 hours ago, Lassex said:

2008 and 2014. You're welcome!

ka4h2d.jpg

what a cool pic, it looks like she did the pic on purpose to destroy rumors about her nose

like trying to replica the fame cover

このジョルノジョヴァンナ夢がある

MyQueen
3 minutes ago, benihana said:

Remember when Gaga "broke her hip"??? She actually needed an excuse to have some time away to recover from her various plastic surgeries: boob job, nose job, face lift, **** bleaching, tummy tuck, toe extensions, the works.

This!

PopThatArt
4 hours ago, Tropico said:

There's plenty of pics which proves Gaga hasn't had a nose job. Could someone post one of those pictures, Google isn't helping. :) 

I don't get why people think she's had rhinoplasty in the first place, it's clear she's had cheek and lip work though. 

Go see A Star is Born

PopThatArt
1 hour ago, benihana said:

Her boobs are real, the changes to her face have come more recently than after the hip break. It's been in 2015 when there have been real noticeable changes to her face. 

Go see A Star is Born

PopThatArt

That scene on Hotel though where she's looking down from the window in Flicker, her face looks so strange to me. 

Go see A Star is Born

freebit

Not this debate again.

It's pretty clear she hasn't had any surgery. She gets injections and that's it. 

Togekiss
18 minutes ago, PopThatArt said:

Her boobs are real, the changes to her face have come more recently than after the hip break. It's been in 2015 when there have been real noticeable changes to her face. 

Oh I know. I'm pretty sure that in reality she just goes a little wild with fillers. 

We should really pay attention when she gets them done next, it means there's an important photo shoot or performance coming up!

bring on that pecan pie

gagzus
4 hours ago, FameHookah said:

One is photoshopped and the other is from upclose... Not a valid comparision imo

Actually the raw image leaked and all that was edited was the brightness/contrast so yes her nose is unaltered 

Mobster

I think she might have had a little non-surgical nose job. They fill in the nose bridge with a substance, to make bumps look less protuberant. (Or they edit her pictures)

lady-gaga-kissing-madonna-snl-1428936392

11.jpg

But I'm only a man and I do what I can.

Ophelia
12 minutes ago, Mobster said:

I think she might have had a little non-surgical nose job. They fill in the nose bridge with a substance, to make bumps look less protuberant. (Or they edit her pictures)

lady-gaga-kissing-madonna-snl-1428936392

11.jpg

well, the first pic isn't the best to compare, because when you do a pout the tip of your nose goes down and the bump gets more visible. Trust me I have a big, bumpy nose:toofunny:

...has anybody seen my disco stick?

Archived