Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Is Gaga making a return to TFM style looks?

Kanye West

Featured Posts

Kanye West
3 minutes ago, ShockPop said:

It's all in your imagination.

The only thing that's in your imagination and will remain in your imagination is your awful 70's /80's trash rock concept.

KANYEWEST.COM

ShockPop
2 minutes ago, Imperial POP said:

The only thing that's in your imagination and will remain in your imagination is your awful 70's /80's trash rock concept.

I agree, but we weren't talking about my imagination. Perhaps if you attend school more often they'll teach you how to read.

43 minutes ago, ShockPop said:

She literally explicitly said she's going to give people what they want and that what people want is her old self.

TFM was a dark, cathartic piece and so is LG5 from everything she's said.

1 hour ago, ShockPop said:

not really....she has said it verbatim about returning to the fame monster...

Reality

Perhaps she is returning to "The Fame" era look, but I think it might be a more elegant and sophisticated "version" of "The Fame". 

🃏🖤👹

Linus Gaga
8 hours ago, Imperial POP said:

To be honest, she should simply rehire the makeup artists she had during TFM era.

The makeup always perfect in tfm era

Hit me a message and say hi !

Linus Gaga
1 hour ago, M Monstre said:

Perhaps she is returning to "The Fame" era look, but I think it might be a more elegant and sophisticated "version" of "The Fame". 

YoungGa best 

Hit me a message and say hi !

freebit

I hope she goes for an expensive look (which she did well during TFM). I'm here for her Thin White Duke period now that she's entering her 30s & out of the first phase of her career. Like, I hope to see her as well put together as she was during TFM, but slightly less streamlined; more relaxed glamour in a high fashion way. Like, things that are great and that she looks comfortable in (like her London looks from November). 

giskardsb
9 hours ago, scorpion said:

not really....she has said it verbatim about returning to the fame monster...

Receipts. 

DiscoHeaven23

I honestly think its obvious that she's heading that way, except now I think its going to be even darker. She's OBSESSED with darkness lately. #ANTICHEEKTOCHEEK

Archived