💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Leo & Taylor Kinney ‘Had It Out’ Over Epic Globes Lady Gaga Diss

Bad Monster Kid

Featured Posts

I really don't think there is anything malicious on either parties parts, she just squeezed past him and he jumped :emma: If he was intentionally shading her win by laughing so she could hear, surely he'd have noticed she was coming past? :emma:

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply
holy scheisse

I never like Leo:gaycat:also it does look like gaga is holding back fury as she walks past him imo lmao

Iwontell

Uh, celeb fanfic...

ATTENTION: (bad) jokes and sarcasm are still a thing, so don't take everything I say literally. Thank you.

imwoahvicky

I don't want to believe anything that may be fake (just going to say it might or might not be), but if she DOES win that Oscar on her FIRST nomination to win one, who is the one to laugh at then? :laughga:

⚜ Roll Deep ⚜

RAMROD

This sounds intense but what is this?

tumblr_mkft5qk1uN1qd1oovo1_500.gif

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Bad Bromance
1 hour ago, djBuffoon said:

Precisely. And if you watch him after she's walked passed, he doesn't point or laugh. Or anything. He doesn't address the situation further in any way.

Actually, if you watch the entire video you can clearly see that he does point and laughs some more after he makes that goofy look.  Again, I think he was talking and laughing with Channing Tatum before Gaga even bumped into him so he still may have been laughing about the same thing.

I don't want to jump the gun so I'm not going to make any accusations but I'm not going to deny that when I first saw it on live TV last night I was pretty disappointed in Leonardo DiCaprio's behavior.  Now, I just think it was purely coincidental and I hope that this fan base can focus more on Gaga's triumph instead of the negativity that is circling social media.

I don't care what you think about unless it is about me.

Jesse Pinkman
12 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

This sounds intense but what is this?

tumblr_mkft5qk1uN1qd1oovo1_500.gif

:rip: 

It's science, bitch

malazam

Guys....it's clearly, it was on purpose, Gaga saw him laughting.....she wants respect and she smiles after that.

another shot before we kiss the other side

outtahere

When I first watched it I did notice Leo looked like he was laughing because she won. Whatever he thought about her acting, he could have been more polite and not made a scene if that were the case. It's hard to tell if her knocking him was intentional or not. Either way Leo has some MAJOR connections in Hollywood with major studios and directors so it isn't a good idea to burn bridges with someone that powerful. I hope they both laugh it off and move on gracefully. 

Judas Oyster

This is probable fake BUT this story is the same thing I thought tbh. It looks like DiCaprio was laughing for her being nominated/winning and he didn't know Gaga had to walk past him... So Gaga saw the opportunity to shut him up, and bumped into him. You can see that she kinda looks at him (I mean she knows for sure he was sitting there if she was sitting there the whole night too)... And you see how the puts her hand right it in the same place it was before bumping into him.

His reaction first is "oh someone just bumped me, what was that, whatever"
Then he sees the diamond thing in Gagas arm and he sees that it's a woman... "might it be Gaga?"
Next is the second facial expression he makes "Oh shït it was actually her.."

Later he says in the interview "I didn't know what was passing me"..... I mean yes he got "scared" at first bc the bump was unexpected and he didn't think much of it but as soon as he looks at the diamond thing he looks up and realizes it's Gaga and then reacts with that face "oh whoops"

Just look again :P I may be wrong but I've watched it on replay now too many times and I really think the bump was intented xd And to be honest yes, she was nervous and all but knowing Gaga I think she would have at least looked back and to try to say sorry quickly or something... And she only just walked without looking back to see what she bumped, if she didn't know what it was she possibly would have looked back just quick to check too I believe.

Brooke Hoegan

This story seems soooo pulled out from a deep ass.............

I can't even... what no-life came up with this BS  :wtf:

Chris Evans

I don't want to say it's fake but it's fake

Cmon y'all should know RadarOnline + The Ssun etc. publish garbage for clicks

Archived