Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

To: Gaga, From: David

SISTERV

Featured Posts

SISTERV

Dear Gaga, 

I don't know if you get on this site, or if you see this, or if you ever will but the lightning is still there. I'm a fan. And I am opening my heart to you. I am not David Bowie. I am not Lady Gaga. I am me. But in alot of ways, we are eachother. As a fan, amongst all other fans, we are you. We breed love and spread it. And that deep emotional fantastic connection wrapped in colors, art, passion, and strength comes from you. 

I know that David is to you what you are to us. Someone who not only inspires but feels like an oracle that has, for some beautiful and once in an existence way, spoke a vernacular that opened your soul. As fans, you have taught us this. We know where some of that vigor came from. His name was David Bowie. And that's all we need to say, really. At a certain point it isn't necessary to mention a real, authentic, genuine artist's credentials, awards, accolades, or numbers because an artistic connection between the creator and their audience is the only True line of gold. 

I, as a fan of you, pledge to honor you just as you did Bowie. It's okay to be sad. Let the pain and tears be real. Don't let it not be. Because your connection with Bowie will exist forever. He isn't gone. Because he exists in you. An artist transfers their soul in every flick of the brush. You've done that for us. We will do it for you. 

Just remember to breathe. Remember to love. We are here. Alive. Forever. We are your Bowies. Winking at you from Heaven forever. 

"I don't know where I am going from here, but I promise it won't be boring." - David Bowie

Passionately,

Little Monsters 

Please sign your name in the comments, monsters. It's a promise to our piano playing girl to be loyal. It's a way of support. Losing David right now is extremely unexpected....especially for our muse....Gaga.

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply
VenusBlackStar

-M

This letter is nicely written. I don't know if Gaga goes here anymore but it's a wonderful gesture.

andy232000

Andy - 

thats a beautiful way of putting it. i hope she gets this. maybe try twitter too, she checks that more often

PartySick

- Julio

This is beautiful. I hope she can see this. She's lifted us up so many times, let's lift her up.

🖤

andy232000

can we screenshot this and sent it to her? higher chances of cheering her up (if she hasn´t found out yet, she might still be at the afterparty)

SlaeUrAnus

- James

Great piece of writing, it moved me. I hope Gaga sees this just for her to notice that we are here to support her.

She has done so much for us, let's return the favour :nick:

In my messy era.

Archived