To: Gaga, From: David

SISTERV

Featured Posts

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply
antpats2

- Anthony 

Gaga if you read this, please know that every word is true. You are more than just an artist to us. You are an idol and an inspiration. In fact I can't really put it in words. I have been a fan of yours since the very beginning and always will be. I grew up with you just as you grew up with Bowie. I can't even begin to imagine how you must feel but whatever you are feeling, let it out. We are here for you and always will be. 

- Brenda

Gaga, you will always be a part of our lives. You have done so much, being an inspiration to many, helping us when we are going through hard times. You have changed our lives and we will never forget you. Thank you so much Mother Monster! We will always be here for you, no matter what happens. I'm proud to be your little monster!! 

Federico Payan

This is so sudden and blaste upon us out of no where. Gaga isnt going to take this easily at all but in order for that pheonix of a woman to heal she needs to cry until her tears are simply nothing. Today like yesterday we need to be there for her and send her the biggest amount of love while she mourns the passing of this iconic musical visionary. Gaga its me federico , one of your monsters. I know it may seem like the tears wont stop coming and the pain wont stop getting worse but i promise you after this hurricane of dark and unwanted events , will emerge a rainbow to clear up your day and we will all be here with our paws up waiting to celebrate again what broughy us together like it brought you to David.  Music. 

I don't know where I'm going from here, but I promise it won't be boring - David Bowie. 

Gaga.. i love you , we love you SO much. 

Monsters

- FEDERICO PAYAN

-Alexandre

Just like how his inner artist transfered to you, yours is transfering to me, however they are not given away; they co-exist. I love you so much

Archived