Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

To: Gaga, From: David

SISTERV

Featured Posts

-M. 

this was incredibly beautiful and eloquent. i'm so heartbroken and this helped me. you're a writer babe.

kiss kiss

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Warholian

- A. 

He had such a massive impact on her. Couldn't imagine how strange it would feel when someone of that much indirect personal importance passes. So much of her success and inspiration could find base in Bowie. Hopefully Gaga can go on to be that inspirational base to younger artists in the future. She really is so similar to him.

Kevin Parker, Mac Demarco, Mark Ronson, and a stoned Lady Gaga. Need I say more?

- Lasse

What an amazing post. I agree with the statement that our idols live in us. Gaga is such a big part of my identity and values, and I believe Gaga thinks the same about her idols. Gaga is my role model, my inspiration and an incredible woman.

Cameltoe Chariot

-Evan

Lo9Gt3l.jpg

0R54JVy.jpg

She signed a copy of Rainer Maria Rilke's "Letters to a Young Poet" for me, and told me to go to Emily Carr University cuz her friend terence koh went there for Photography. I graduated last year from there with a BFA in Photography... and I have her to thank for that.

Archived