event

Photos and Videos: Gaga attends and WINS at the 2016 Golden Globe Awards

Americano

Featured Posts

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
NewUsername

thought after some hours: why didn't she do the glambot thing?ย :giveup:ย :'( ย It looked so amazing, she would have probably slain it!ย 

RAYA.core

so raw in beauty and talent...

vsย https://41.media.tumblr.com/d60bd1600bd0f4162805e23b7f751c5e/tumblr_o0rrc5mWhK1s4mw6qo2_1280.jpg

ย 

ย 

but yea new icon and profile edits GO VIEW now :D

โ•ฐโ˜†โ•ฎ๐™ธ๐š๐š—๐š˜๐š›๐šŽ ๐šŠ๐š•๐š• ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š๐š›๐šŽ๐š ๐šŠ๐š—๐š ๐šŒ๐š›๐š’๐š๐š’๐šŒ๐š’๐šœ๐š–. ๐™ป๐š’๐šŸ๐šŽ ๐š๐š˜๐š› ๐š ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š ๐šข๐š˜๐šž ๐šŒ๐š›๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š๐šŽ... โ˜†โ•ฎJOINED November 25 2011

RAYA.core

goldnn.jpg.c70ad93ed09f67d3b448f085d6d96

ย 

โ•ฐโ˜†โ•ฎ๐™ธ๐š๐š—๐š˜๐š›๐šŽ ๐šŠ๐š•๐š• ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š๐š›๐šŽ๐š ๐šŠ๐š—๐š ๐šŒ๐š›๐š’๐š๐š’๐šŒ๐š’๐šœ๐š–. ๐™ป๐š’๐šŸ๐šŽ ๐š๐š˜๐š› ๐š ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š ๐šข๐š˜๐šž ๐šŒ๐š›๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š๐šŽ... โ˜†โ•ฎJOINED November 25 2011

PartySick
On 1/11/2016 at 9:44 PM, Morphine Prince said:

LEANARDO DICAPRIO'S FACE WHEN SHE BUMPED INTO HIM :rip:

GIF IT NOW

Little did you know :derpga:

๐Ÿ–ค

LebaneseDude
On 1/11/2016 at 0:26 PM, MelbHawker said:

I love how people are trying to tear her down because she's apparently 'not worthy' or whatever because she does music and the rest of the women in her category are trained/seasoned actresses. It was expected I guess, it's Gaga. She's always copping this sort of sh*t. I love it.ย 

The Globes reward people who shine - it's as simple as that. I thought either Latifah or Dunst would win up until the last few days prior to the show. Gaga was everywhere. The media was really rooting for her. It appears the HFPA loved what she brought to AHS. So did I. I haven't seen any of the other girls performances, so I can't say one deserved it more than the other.

Her speech was so lovely, so genuine. She's off to a BIG start this year. LG5 will be out before years end. Go gaga!ย 

ย 

:applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause:

Edited just now by LebaneseDude.

Archived