💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

'Be Our Guest' Season Finale discussion

monketsharona

Featured Posts

Davidsonary

I'm happy they didn't burn down the hotel or destroyed it in any way because I have a feeling the building might play an important role in the final season of AHS.

Just a hunch though.

Oh hello. What is this space down here? Where am I?

• Replies 404
  • Created
  • Last Reply
monketsharona
Just now, Davidsonary said:

I'm happy they didn't burn down the hotel or destroyed it in any way because I have a feeling the building might play an important role in the final season of AHS.

Just a hunch though.

it's still a way for the Cortez to make an appearance in next seasons ^^

Davidsonary
Just now, monketsharona said:

it's still a way for the Cortez to make an appearance in next seasons ^^

Yeah I get the feeling that the Cortez will be visited again in the future. Like if the final season deals with the apocalypse, this building might stand. It just gives me that timeless vibe.

Oh hello. What is this space down here? Where am I?

Weak episode compared with others. I enjoyed several aspects, like Sally becoming addicted to something else, the countess repeating the circle, Liz dying etc. But it was too 'good', almost a good ending for several people. For being an.horror series I thought things would got way bad. 

I enjoyed the show, really. Some writings lines were really awful but the rest to me was really good, even if I'd have preferred more horror and suspance

LoyalMonster

I kind of feel 50/50 about the season finale after watching it now.It wasn't terrible but also not great.A bit disappointing to be honest.The parts that were cool were seeing Billie Dean Howard from Murder House, Liz being ''reborn'' as Sally put it and all the killers from Devils Night.I wish there was more of the Countess in the final episode and what happened to her son Bartholomew?Gaga's 1950's look right at the end was stunning.

NewUsername

I'm sad that it's over :(

The episode was good, but at the same time something felt off, maybe because of it being so different.

Good thing Liz got her happy end ^^ 

Andres Miller
15 hours ago, monketsharona said:

I'm a big fan of the series and I loved all the season, but honestly I have to say that finale was quite disappointing... To me it's the weakest finale from the whole series... Though Hotel was great to me in the whole ! :) 

I agree with you. However, I think this finale delivered more closure--despite ending abruptly--than other series which is why it seems like it was lacking something. I'm going to miss The Countess and all of her bullsht. 

RAYA.core

Awesome season and ride. cant wait to binge watch it again on netflix

giphy.gif

╰☆╼𝙾𝚐𝚗𝚘𝚛𝚎 𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚑𝚊𝚝𝚛𝚎𝚍 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚌𝚛𝚒𝚝𝚒𝚌𝚒𝚜𝚖. đ™»đš’đšŸđšŽ 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚠𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚱𝚘𝚞 𝚌𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚎... ☆╼JOINED November 25 2011

vertigostick

I also found the ending too quick, to sudden, I was expecting something more to really wrap the whole thing up, BUT... 2 days after seeing it, looking at the big picture and remembering what happened... the central subject of this season was ADDICTION in all its forms: addiction to drugs, to sex, to money, to success, to murder/blood, to love (for example between mother and child)...

Bearing this in mind, IMO this "open" ending kinda means you can't erase addiction: you can only try to transform it into something more positive (Liz and Tristan finally re-united, Sally replacing her old habits with a "healthier" social media addiction...) or you'll keep doing the same over and over again (The Countess, the models, James March and his serial killer friends...). But it will never truly go away, it will always survive in some form or another. The Cortez has alwas been this dark place that embodies all our addictions: it couldn't possibly be destroyed or taken down. Addiction IS unfinished.

I just wish John Lowe would have gotten a harder punishment in the end: seeing his family only one day a year is not painful enough for this bastard...

FRANK1991

for a terrible season the finale's pretty good.

the plot went no where and didn't seem to be planned out at all. But by the finale I don't even care about the story I just want to see everyone find their peace.

So at least it was a happy ending for everyone and that's good enough for me. Because honestly it's already bad as it is.

They should have just done an entire show on Liz and Iris while everyone else is just side characters.

Cause once you let it go you better know it's gone

giskardsb

Every last show of AHS is basically an epilogue, but I think they actually tried too hard to wrap up everything in this episode.  Wasn't really feeling the whole Billie Dean thing and a better way of telling John Lowes finish could have happened.  A show like AHS should leave a few threads hanging.

Even so, one of my favorite seasons for sure, and not just because of Gaga.  If fact I think probably Murder House  > Hotel  > Asylum > Freakshow >>>>>>>>>>> Coven ( for misusing Evan and completely unnecessary cheesy Stevie Nicks appearances).

• 3 weeks later...
tezbear91

Going to miss this show so much! Can't wait to see gaga return for the next season. 

battle for your life.

I was really enjoying everything up until episode 8...then it just all fell apart for me.

Asylum > Murder House > Coven > Hotel > Freakshow

Saying that, I hope Gaga's back for season 6, although I doubt it'll be a full-time role considering LG5 is just around the corner.

• Haroon unfeatured this topic
  • Haroon unpinned this topic

Archived