💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

'Be Our Guest' Season Finale discussion

monketsharona

Featured Posts

Just now, RAMROD said:

Could be and that threatened for the hotel to be closed or even demolished?

As March love his hotel so much, he might not want that to happen?

Nah, I think in case they found out all the murders they would first investigate the place before demolishing it. But they would surely close it.

I really hope they get noticed by the police because I have been waiting for that to happen for all the season. On the trailer, It looks like someone is laying down on the floor with people around him that look like police officers or something like that but I'm sure that's misleading

• Replies 404
  • Created
  • Last Reply
PaperIz
3 hours ago, TheCountess said:

The more I think about it, the more I realize this season was a mess. Not that I didn't enjoy it, there were a lot of great moments, but overall, there were too many plot holes and many characters were underused (like Ramona, Tristan and Valentino). I feel there were too many storylines to keep track of and some of them were underdeveloped while others were given too much importance and ended up being almost pointless. 

The performances are great though. The cast is just brilliant, except maybe for Wes Bentley. I honestly could've done without the whole John Lowe storyline. The big reveal about him being the Ten Commandments killer was supposed to be a major moment and a game-changer but to me, it was just... meh. 

With all that being said, I still enjoyed most of the season and I can't wait to see how they wrap things up in the finale. 

That's Ryan Murphy in a nutshell lol. He does it with every show. It held together better than Coven did imo

PaperIz
7 hours ago, monketsharona said:

I think it's her punishment like Fiona Goode was trapped with the Axeman foreven in hell ^^ 

I'm pretty sure the goal was to show even a witch can't compete with those dangerous people. It emphasized that even dangerous people from previous seasons can't be as much as the people who are hauting the Cortez.. But yeah I was sad for Queenie..

Idc it was awful to watch lol. I'm v upset by it

Andy McQueen

I'm in love with the blue outfit! It makes her look like a good fairy or Disney princess, not evil at all :omg:

monketsharona
23 minutes ago, Andy McQueen said:

I'm in love with the blue outfit! It makes her look like a good fairy or Disney princess, not evil at all :omg:

maybe she's the one who persuaded March to stop all the killings at the Hotel ? 

Still can't believe my favorite popstar in the world was on my favorite tv show
 :air: :giveup::applause:

This is probably my favorite season too
 Gaga really did her role justice. At first I though TC was a cold b*tch but after the 2nd half of the season she really showcased great acting and redeemed her character. :applause:

I'm hoping The Countess (and Queenie) get justice
 they got killed for no reason! Now they're both stuck in that annoying hotel. :awkney:

I'm hoping TC gets sent to the after-life or manages to actually leave the hotel despite being a ghost. In season 3, the Axeman was able to leave the house despite being a ghost but he had help from a spell. I hope Billie Dean Howard has some form of witch powers or something because I won't be satisfied at all if Gaga's character is stuck in that place forever
 I'm flustered thinking about it! :neyde: :saladga:

i caught your fever, i'll be feeling it forever

LaLuna
3 hours ago, PaperIz said:

That's Ryan Murphy in a nutshell lol. He does it with every show. It held together better than Coven did imo

I'm starting to understand that lol. But the first two seasons of AHS were a lot more coherent. It's like Ryan kind of lost the plot after that. Even Scream Queens was a complete mess. But I have to say, as far as messy TV shows go, his are the most entertaining lol. 

PaperIz
41 minutes ago, TheCountess said:

I'm starting to understand that lol. But the first two seasons of AHS were a lot more coherent. It's like Ryan kind of lost the plot after that. Even Scream Queens was a complete mess. But I have to say, as far as messy TV shows go, his are the most entertaining lol. 

I know lol. It's like its terrible but it's good at the same time. After 6 years of glee....I don't know what else he can do to destroy my life lol

Alien Tulip
2 minutes ago, badgalriri said:

the finale looks like a mess

This entire season was a mess to be completely honest. It's definitely one of the worst seasons. 

badgalriri
Just now, Alien Tulip said:

This entire season was a mess to be completely honest. It's definitely one of the worst seasons. 

i disagree. this season was better than 4 but this season could have been so much better.

for me its 2-3-5-1-4

It just got really messy towards the end of this season. as usual. they need new writers. they dont know how to finish storylines and it's so frustrating. and really? Mr. March, who is obsessed with murder and killing, is the one to say "the killing must stop?" lmfao like thats so dumb.

and dont even get me started on that ****ing mess episode that was last week. so bad

Alien Tulip
Just now, badgalriri said:

i disagree. this season was better than 4 but this season could have been so much better.

for me its 2-3-5-1-4

It just got really messy towards the end of this season. as usual. they need new writers. they dont know how to finish storylines and it's so frustrating. and really? Mr. March, who is obsessed with murder and killing, is the one to say "the killing must stop?" lmfao like thats so dumb.

and dont even get me started on that ****ing mess episode that was last week. so bad

It's definitely better than freakshow. It started off so promising but by the 7th episode things just got too cheesy, corny and the writing is horrendous. So many plot holes too it's unbelievable. Overall my order would be: Asylum > Coven > Murder House > Hotel > Freakshow.

SpadesToStart

I think the Countess will get a somewhat happy ending, even if it's just not having to spend the afterlife trapped with March.  Ryan Murphy obviously loves the character too much to leave her so unhappy.

LoveandMagic
3 hours ago, SpadesToStart said:

I think the Countess will get a somewhat happy ending, even if it's just not having to spend the afterlife trapped with March.  Ryan Murphy obviously loves the character too much to leave her so unhappy.

That truly wicked look that March had on his face in that last session with the Countess was very chilling. I really felt for her. 

Just repeat to yourself, "It's just a show. I should really just relax."

PartySick
23 hours ago, Bloody said:

Me too it's my second favorite season  after asylum, even though some people find it boring. It's the less friendly gp season so it's understandable.

It's AHS's ARTPOP :air:

I love it. I'm already in withdrawal :giveup:

đŸ–€

• Haroon unfeatured this topic
  • Haroon unpinned this topic

Archived