achievement

TIHTY is the first #1 dance hit of 2016

Gagalvaro

Featured Posts

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply
SKANK

It's not awkward that Till It Happens To You is number one on the dance charts. It is awkward that a fan site dedicated to an artist who predominantly makes dance music seems to be under the impression that it's inappropriate for dance music to tackle important issues.

The lyrics of Till It Happens To You do not explicitly describe rape, they are written with a universal appeal that a listener could apply to anything they have gone through. There is nothing awkward about a song having a life that is broader the the life its creator had in mind when creating it.

You guys are so...awkward.

InsideOutright
8 hours ago, SlaeUrAnus said:

Who dances to a tune about sexual assault and rape? :air: 

:lolga:

ゼレミ ノヴェリノ
9 hours ago, SISTERV said:

Not funny

I'm just imagining the possibility considering now it's a #1 dance hit:toofunny:(<and I didn't mean to use this emoticon as in 'it's so funny', more like an irony)

CannaeDrive
4 hours ago, SKANK said:

It's not awkward that Till It Happens To You is number one on the dance charts. It is awkward that a fan site dedicated to an artist who predominantly makes dance music seems to be under the impression that it's inappropriate for dance music to tackle important issues.

The lyrics of Till It Happens To You do not explicitly describe rape, they are written with a universal appeal that a listener could apply to anything they have gone through. There is nothing awkward about a song having a life that is broader the the life its creator had in mind when creating it.

You guys are so...awkward.

Thank you, some people seem confused about this..

"Fame Is A Boomerang" - Maria Callas

Kabexuela
9 hours ago, Gagadonna said:

People don't want to get depressed by listening to the song I guess :wtf: 

Even I do not listen often to the song, otherwise I'll get bored of it and I won't be moved anymore 

I still want to marry you.  I shall wait.  

yes and

This is nothing strange that the song topped the charts 
Because when people really tipsy I don't think that they think about sense of music in the club. lol. 

Did you think I'd show up in a limousine? No

Sister

I feel that this is terribly inappropriate and that nothing good will come of it's position, it will get lost in the track and it is not meant for that.

The future's uncertain and the end is always near.

Teri Hatcher

Awkward.... :rip: 

By the time you reach the end of this sentence, it'll be too late to realize I just wasted your time with a pointless sig.

Rifek
13 hours ago, Judas Oyster said:

one of them:

Edit: Looks like the other 3 remixes are gone bc of copyright infringement http://populove.net/which-is-the-best-remix-of-lady-gagas-til-it-happens-to-you/  

It doesn't really sound good. I mean it's weak with that Gaga's slow and emotional voice mixed with those dance beats. I wouldn't dance to this even if I didn't know it's Gaga song for a movie about rape. 

❗️ IG: thebumblebee__ ❗️

Judas Oyster
5 hours ago, Kefir said:

It doesn't really sound good. I mean it's weak with that Gaga's slow and emotional voice mixed with those dance beats. I wouldn't dance to this even if I didn't know it's Gaga song for a movie about rape. 

Haha... Yeah, was expecting something better. BUT I think the most used remixes are the songs which are unable right now which we can't listen to, or at least I can't find them:d

Rifek
Just now, Judas Oyster said:

Haha... Yeah, was expecting something better. BUT I think the most used remixes are the songs which are unable right now which we can't listen to, or at least I can't find them:d

I prefer not to think about all effects that have been added to these remixes. Moans, screams and other strange sounds. :air:

I wonder what Gaga is thinking about it. Especially that G.U.Y. and DWUW didn't get the name of 'Dance Club Song' :duck:

❗️ IG: thebumblebee__ ❗️

Archived