Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
event

Intel – Lady Gaga partnership could redefine entertainment and tech

asana15

Featured Posts

Shaney
18 hours ago, Datguy said:

well she was supposed to go to space, too, so..

So I assume you would have liked Gaga to explode just like the test shuttle? 

Taking untrained civilians into space on what seems like a "party bus," with Rihanna and other celebrities also planning to go up, is just dumb in the first place. 

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply
AbuHassan1992
20 minutes ago, Bae said:

So I assume you would have liked Gaga to explode just like the test shuttle? 

Taking untrained civilians into space on what seems like a "party bus," with Rihanna and other celebrities also planning to go up, is just dumb in the first place. 

well you assumed wrong.

i'm just saying don't get your hopes up

Gagadonna

It sounds like LG5 will be what ARTPOP was supposed to be, but in a (more) brilliant way

ShockPop

I know what it is! My dad's cousin (who I never ever see) has a son that worked with Ridley Scott on some stuff. He is working on some tv stuff including Oscars and Grammys.

He did this every year for the past 7 years, and I only found out a few weeks ago. I asked my dad to ask him if he knows anything about the Intel collaborative project.

He said: it's all done in closed studios. Nobody is allowed in, but people have been talking about "real magic". Holograms used as images of magic in 3d that are fully interactive. It will literally be technology at lady gagas fingertips, as close to real life magic as possible. They could use the technology for a live action "let it go" and it would look almost real and just like the film.

So that's what it is. Putting beyonces billboards performance to shame really.

AnglerfishbraBENUS
1 hour ago, ShockPop said:

I know what it is! My dad's cousin (who I never ever see) has a son that worked with Ridley Scott on some stuff. He is working on some tv stuff including Oscars and Grammys.

He did this every year for the past 7 years, and I only found out a few weeks ago. I asked my dad to ask him if he knows anything about the Intel collaborative project.

He said: it's all done in closed studios. Nobody is allowed in, but people have been talking about "real magic". Holograms used as images of magic in 3d that are fully interactive. It will literally be technology at lady gagas fingertips, as close to real life magic as possible. They could use the technology for a live action "let it go" and it would look almost real and just like the film.

So that's what it is. Putting beyonces billboards performance to shame really.

IT's not that Hack Harassment stuff?

Teri Hatcher

ARTPOP app

By the time you reach the end of this sentence, it'll be too late to realize I just wasted your time with a pointless sig.

ShockPop
10 minutes ago, whipopotamus said:

IT's not that Hack Harassment stuff?

If it is, someone else is planning a ridiculously technological performance at an award show that's going to overshadow this.

AnglerfishbraBENUS
Just now, ShockPop said:

If it is, someone else is planning a ridiculously technological performance at an award show that's going to overshadow this.

that crap this is going to be HUGE

AmenTheNight

I won't allow myself to believe hype around anything technology-related with Gaga after the endless letdowns from the BTW and ARTPOP eras.

scorpion

exactly^  the overhype is really necessary and not part of a winning formula compared to her earlier work.

ThisGuyTony

Giving me such ARTPOP teas. :awkney:

At least this time she's not the one making all these statements/comments. 

MelbHawker

The way they're hyping this performance.. have they invented an Invisibility Cloak or something? WTF.

Blueskye

We've heard all of this "we're redefining the world" crap before. No gimmicky nonsense please. Just the music. 

Archived