news

Gaga + Intel Collaboration at Grammys!

Gatlyn

Featured Posts

• Replies 629
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Voltaire

Please keep your arms and legs inside the ride at all times. The LG5 rollercoaster will begin her climb. clack clack clack clack clack

:sara:

edit: or not. Ima buckle in anyway tho.

Candy is dandy but liquor is quicker

5 minutes ago, BoricuaInATL said:

NO NEW MUSIC.

Six-time GRAMMY®-winning global music icon Lady Gaga announced today her first collaboration with Intel, in association with Intel's announcement of a multiyear partnership between Intel and The Recording Academy® as part of the official "Next Generation of GRAMMY® Moments" program that will launch during Grammy week February 2016. Lady Gaga commented: "Intel has enlisted Haus of Gaga to work together on a project that will showcase technology through creativity at the highest level. The partnership culminates in a ground-breaking collaboration that inspires to remind the world of the seed of innovation." While Lady Gaga will not perform new material as part of the program, she promises to deliver an experience not to be forgotten.

http://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20160105006907/en/Intel-Brings-Amazing-Experiences-Life-Consumer-Electronics

No new material....I knew it was too good to be true. 

(Glues weave back on)

These pictures look like a cheap 3D commercial im sure its not for her new single.. Gaga would do something bigger than this and not with intel. Its been also said that new music would be released late 2016 or 2017.

Zilla

DUH GAGA IS RISING FROM THE ASHES OF THE ARTPOP APP AS PETGA IN THE FLESH CONFIRMED

GET YOUR AURAS READY IF YOU REMEMBER WHAT COLOR YOURS WAS

𝙸'𝚖 𝚊 𝚓𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚓𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚎𝚜 𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚍 𝚘𝚏 𝚐𝚒𝚛𝚕.

DiscoHeaven23
3 minutes ago, mcoop said:

"While Lady Gaga will not perform new material as part of the program, she promises to deliver an experience not to be forgotten."

Let the meltdowns begin! :stalkga:

So this also means that she won't perform her lead single at the Grammys. which is a massive bummer because now the whole idea of a Born This Way release schedule is destroyed. wow. So this announcement actually made things worse. :(

chromaticka

Lady Gaga will be the death of me. Not old age, not diseases, not accidents... LADY F****** GAGA,

I Met Lady Gaga On February 7th, 2016; Attended Superbowl 51 and Coachella 2017.

boyerased
Just now, Fays1 said:

Its been also said that new music would be released late 2016 or 2017.

Receipts?

Quasi
1 minute ago, Fays1 said:

These pictures look like a cheap 3D commercial im sure its not for her new single.. Gaga would do something bigger than this and not with intel. Its been also said that new music would be released late 2016 or 2017.

Where did it say late 2016 - 2017?

I don't understand pineapples, so I don't eat bananas.

Archived