Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Gaga should NOT really release her lead single before the grammys..

Fiona Apple

Featured Posts

Fiona Apple
1 minute ago, Creyk said:

Okay little manager, now go back to calculating when TEOG gets VEVO certified

:wtf:

Levine

This years taught me that if a song is meant to be successful, it will be no matter what. She can perform her lead single everywhere, but if the song is bad and the radio don't play it, it's done. 

Bitter
36 minutes ago, Chump said:

She would get the acclaim for the Oscars either way, it doesn't matter when she releases the single, it will get boosted anyway

exactly.

I think Bobby is waiting for the Oscar nominations announcement. If she's nominated, the lead single will only be released after the Oscars. If she's not, they will launch the new era at the Grammys.

Fiona Apple
52 minutes ago, BenjyMonster said:

I think Bobby is waiting for the Oscar nominations announcement. If she's nominated, the lead single will only be released after the Oscars. If she's not, they will launch the new era at the Grammys.

That also makes sense.But it's almost sure that she will have a nom

7 minutes ago, CurlyBae said:

That also makes sense.But it's almost sure that she will have a nom

Maybe Bobby's just not willing to take the risk, which is good. All hail Bobby!

1. she releasing lead single late february  (15 days  after grammy) and missing grammy promo opportunity?? (this kind of managament was one of the reason why ARTPOP flopped ( i don't care for whose Standards:wtfga: )
2.  it doesn't matter when she releases the single, it will get boosted anyway if she gets nomination for Oscar.
3. hello isn't that big anymore, but problem is adele's next single. (i think it will not be a big problem if adele's single blocks gaga's lead single, anyway LG era will not be that huge)
4. of course she need big shows to comeback. GaGa is global (not local) artist, so only award show who has global Affect is grammy award imo.:blush:
5. 2015 was great year for GaGa, but she recovered her image, not her career. of course it will have positive affect but i think only possible way to recover music career is itself new music so I don't think GP waits gaga's new album that much.
6. i don't think she will perform TIHTY  at the grammy. (she didn't promote it when it was released why she will do it in future?? )
7. i don't know why madonna and rihanna failed but with right song (melody and lyrics), with right promotion and management, with good massage. with normal gaga (crazy gaga only on stage) era will be successful but i don't think it will be something huge. :noparty:

Mister Gaga

Well, i agree with the fact that she should came with the single after the acclaim. It would be a smart move. Announce it after the oscars, with the trophy on her hands.

She should release it on March 25 (more promo for her birthday), and the album on May 27, after the BBMA, where she'll perform the lead single :lolga:

Chris Evans

I really don't think she's going to perform TIHTY at the Grammys if she has a chance to perform.. the reason why I think she's going to release before the Grammys is to perform the song there like she did with Born This Way and like she did with Applause at the VMAs

Archived