💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

A Monsters Worst Nightmare

GagaKing

Featured Posts

GagaKing

?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

There is a ? emoji but no Butterfly. :stalkga:

ARTPOPdidntflop

:saladga: 

yas original salad GAL is back 

Gaga x Nicki x Azealia x Ariana x Kesha x Bey

Pacify Him

I hope that if her next album were to have a caterpillar, she won't put her head on a caterpillar's body like she did on a swan in Applause :air:

I’m getting on your nerves

Duella Dvil
5 minutes ago, Satyromaniac said:

I hope that if her next album were to have a caterpillar, she won't put her head on a caterpillar's body like she did on a swan in Applause :air:

Or a motorcycle...

Lego statute...

www.instagram.com/theduella666

Pacify Him
Just now, Passion2Action said:

Or a motorcycle...

Lego statute...

lmao it seems like it's more likely to happen :air:

I’m getting on your nerves

PartySick
20 minutes ago, vrajesh said:

:toofunny:

Like why Gaga ? Why are you giving us this mental torture ?

:stalkga:

I swear she's just sitting in her castle cackling at us 'cause this worm actually means nothing :rip:

🖤

Archived