Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

New LG5 Leak (1.3.16)

GagaKing

Featured Posts

Kabexuela
29 minutes ago, Awakened M said:

You're absolutely right. I remember hearing that instrumental before Applause was released I believe.

YES, THANK YOU!  I can sleep tonight seriously!!!

cold heartedpop

Guys just played it backwards, it's just Hair's vocals and I think speechless :flop:

xoxo Feels so good!

FlopSlut

sounds like a good bop aka. a good song she will never release like the others because she hates her little fagsters

Flopenstein

RainingOnMe

NO ONE has LG5 songs. Every single leak or instrumental leak are 100% FAKE. No one seems to learn this after every pre-album "leaks".... like seriously how in the world would anyone have anything AND leak it????

ChicaSkas
1 hour ago, Satyromaniac said:

omg I can feel all the power

yf9130S.gif

that gif is me right now even though this clip is Audacitied af

Nice underlying rolling tune. Would make a good remix!

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

ChicaSkas
59 minutes ago, Vidar said:

NO ONE has LG5 songs. Every single leak or instrumental leak are 100% FAKE. No one seems to learn this after every pre-album "leaks".... like seriously how in the world would anyone have anything AND leak it????

The thing is, they could have it alright... that can be easy for some people, who know other people, who supply them. Back in 2011 this used to be rampant.

But everyone and his cousin's brother knows to leak it, in 2016, is an extremely risky proposition. 

They are held back because they want credit for leaking. The credit is the ticket to their eventual exposure and getting caught. What people don't know is the sheer duplicity of a lot of crazy fans out there -- They will sell their grandmother for chance to hear it --  or, they will quietly and secretly just observe, and take down the people , or hackers, that do leak. Then they will sell that person over, so that they can gain esteem and gratitude. 

True leakers don't care about credit -- they leak anonymously. In our current era, this is rarely seen, due to the narcissism of the leakers, and their very (frighteningly so in some cases!) young ages. 

The horrible double sided sword of all of this is the pain of the illegalities that led to the temporary pleasure of hearing it. Also the morality of it. No one wants to be that person banned for life from meeting Gaga, or in jail because they released material they shouldn't have. If they have a conscious at all!

It's like stealing cookies out of the oven that aren't meant for you yet, but you still enjoying eating them and sharing them with others. Until the cook finds out you busted into the oven. If your friends, even those with cookie stained faces and hands, point the finger at you, you are lost.

No one wants to be that person, with the penalty for the cookie theft being massive, and unknown and, and potentially frightening.

Just random stream of consciousness rambling. I'm glad to stay out of unreleased material drama. 

I'm holding on to hope that long lost old tunes someday can be released with Gaga's permission to all of us. 
Or, if they must, leak somewhere online by someone who had no idea the value of what he'd/ she'd found.

I want to be that girl who finds a record crate in NYC with unreleased Gaga demos in it. Mark my words 20 years from now, I will be that girl!

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

bravenewworld

It,s fake  we've already heard in june 2013 it was fake and the song itself is great 

Archived