Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

This is waht happened in 1 hour wait....

gagata

Featured Posts

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Warholian
2 minutes ago, SISTERV said:

No need to rub it in. I'm sorry. I don't normally believe this stuff

psYstHe.gif

Girl, you made up a story to make people hyped and then didn't deny it. Shush.

Kevin Parker, Mac Demarco, Mark Ronson, and a stoned Lady Gaga. Need I say more?

No need to rub it in. I'm sorry. I don't normally believe this stuff

Least you didn't say you had connections. You betta pray for your friend Kelsey tho. She about to get bombarded on Twitter :air:

Signature loading… 👹🖤

SISTERV
1 minute ago, Warholian said:

psYstHe.gif

Girl, you made up a story to make people hyped and then didn't deny it. Shush.

I did not stop saying that. That's not true. I told everyone from the beginning another monster told me details (that regardless of whether it was announced tonight or not) could be true. I didn't come up with this. Don't shoot the messenger.

Warholian
Just now, SISTERV said:

I did not stop saying that. That's not true. I told everyone from the beginning another monster told me details (that regardless of whether it was announced tonight or not) could be true. I didn't come up with this. Don't shoot the messenger.

It'd be cool if you could prove that, but after asking multiple times without you responding it seems like you're not going to do that. So long, no point in me trying.

Kevin Parker, Mac Demarco, Mark Ronson, and a stoned Lady Gaga. Need I say more?

VenusBlackStar

It's okay! Don't let all the Little Thirsties get you flustered. Sounds like just an honest mistake. :D

SISTERV
Just now, Warholian said:

It'd be cool if you could prove that, but after asking multiple times without you responding it seems like you're not going to do that. So long, no point in me trying.

I'm sorry I didn't record the conversation and turn it into an audio file for you to share on GagaDaily within a fifteen minute period of melting down. :awkney:

Kermit

SOMETHING IS COMING IN AN HOUR I HAVE THE LEAKED LG5 COVER

tumblr_nzmwgmYblD1ujp77ko1_540.jpg

LG5 IS COMING YOU GUYS AREN'T READY 

#DinnerFtAdeleIsComing

“For me, insanity is super sanity. The normal is psychotic. Normal means lack of imagination, lack of creativity.” ― Jean Dubuffet

SISTERV
1 minute ago, VenusBlackStar said:

It's okay! Don't let all the Little Thirsties get you flustered. Sounds like just an honest mistake. :D

Thank you for being positive. 

5 minutes ago, DominicB said:

SOMETHING IS COMING IN AN HOUR I HAVE THE LEAKED LG5 COVER

tumblr_nzmwgmYblD1ujp77ko1_540.jpg

LG5 IS COMING YOU GUYS AREN'T READY 

#DinnerFtAdeleIsComing

What kind of Paint mess. :rip: 

Rocketno10
16 minutes ago, brooklynnightss said:

ok guys im a REAL insider, i swear, and i have the REAL cover of LG5!!! here's a teaser... I'll release the final version in an hour

KMP7Z6p.png

:wtfga::toofunny:I just died one this one

VenusBlackStar
11 minutes ago, SISTERV said:

Thank you for being positive. 

Of course!! Honestly this site needs more positive energy lol

Bradley
23 minutes ago, brooklynnightss said:

ok guys im a REAL insider, i swear, and i have the REAL cover of LG5!!! here's a teaser... I'll release the final version in an hour

KMP7Z6p.png

omg this looks so good :giveup:

Archived