💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Did Christina Aguilera Copy Gaga With "Not Myself Tonight"?

Kanye West

Featured Posts

Kanye West

Bad Romance teas tbh

Also, why the hell did she release a 4:3 video in 2010? wtf?

KANYEWEST.COM

LaMaisonGaga

people are still not over this? I swear it's six years old

lamaisongaga.com

Kanye West
1 minute ago, ARTPOPthatbooty said:

people are still not over this? I swear it's six years old

This is a discussion forum. You understand that, right? I don't see why it matters how old it is.

KANYEWEST.COM

Andreyw
10 hours ago, Imperial POP said:

Bad Romance teas tbh

Also, why the hell did she release a 4:3 video in 2010? wtf?

well, it was kinda trendy back then to do videos and wear crazy outfits like that

LaMaisonGaga
Just now, Imperial POP said:

This is a discussion forum. You understand that, right? I don't see why it matters how old it is.

I gladly do understand that it's just strange that people still ask about this :awkney: 

lamaisongaga.com

GloZell Green

Oh wow, I didn't know that she released a music video in the 2010's.

Lady Gaga | Shakira

PMKKARDASHiAN

I always thought it was common knowledge that she was mocking gaga, and that's why this fan bases was anti Christina until the dwuw performance... 

Mister Gaga

She tried to follow the CrazyGa trend that ALL popgirls followed back in 2010-11 (Katy, Britney, Bey, Rihanna; literally, all of them), but she didn't succed :green: Although i can see Madonna's 'tribute' too.

Nothing in this video is like Gaga.. I think she jsut went with a futuristic theme that only Gaga was doing at the time but Christina had this planned and talked about it way before Gaga even existed as I remember her talking about it during back to basics era.

Mobster

You came up with this yesterday when you were trying to shade Marina, didn't you? :ph34r:

OT: I personally think the similarities are very vague... this fanbase would refer to it as inspiration (at most), but most likely delusional comparison, if our fav was the one being accused of this inexistent plagiarism. She was also "not being herself tonight", so that basically explains the sudden change of style.

But I'm only a man and I do what I can.

Harry

Why do we have these kind of topics? The minute someone accuses Gaga of copying Madonna (for example), everyone here will **** their pants or just call it 'inspiration' 'homage' etc, but we're still deeming it worthy enough of discussion to bring up something this old?

Archived