• Buy
    • Stream
    • Both

Featured Posts

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply
VenusBlackStar

I always make a special trip out to buy a physical [UNCENSORED] copy of Gaga's albums within the first week if I can. I did that for TFM, BTW, and ARTPOP. I wasn't able to do it for C2C. But for LG5 I'll get the CD and also stream it, and then probably think about getting it on vinyl as well because I'm slowly working on building a collection of Gaga vinyl.

Glamourpuss

I'll buy it. I always support Gaga by buying a physical copy... and then attending several shows. :laughga:

I noticed you called Gaga Stefani in the op. I don't think it's right to call Gaga by her real name. That privilege is reserved for those who have a personal relationship with her. She hasn't asked us to call her Stefani so she is just Gaga to us. No hate, just saying. :sara:

Both. Although I'm a huge Spotify Premium user and I stream like daily/weekly, I still buy physical cds only for Gaga's albums now. To me, she's the only one worth it to go the extra mile for.

Love Trumps Hate

Benji

Buy the CD at first, if I love it then I'll get the Vinyl too.

I find streaming problematic.

AlexanderLevi2

I usually buy a real copy for my car and then stream at parties, in my room, and when I'm not in my car. Giving her success in both places ?

Currently listening to Joanne

AlexanderLevi2
3 minutes ago, Arcane said:

Both. Although I'm a huge Spotify Premium user and I stream like weekly, I still buy physical cds only for Gaga's albums now. To me, she's the only one worth it to go the extra mile for.

Agreed. The only CD I bought in 2015 was 25.

Currently listening to Joanne

Rocketno10
3 hours ago, JbGaga said:

People need to stop lieing about buying both. Lets face it most of you didnt even buy 1 copy of ARTPOP...

If every fan bought 1 then It would be a succesful album.

APP4.gif

It sold 2 millions copies worldwide, and how much do u bet that 80% of the sales are provide by little monsters

Brooke Hoegan

As of now I'm going to try both, but I'm yet to create an account on Spotify or smth

But if I don't like the album (I don't like the genre / she uses TIHTY vocals on more than half of tracks, etc.), I may reconsider buying it this time around, sadly.

Sudarshana

IDK, both if I like it, none if I don't

Nous sommes tous obligés, pour rendre la réalité supportable, d'entretenir en nous quelques petites folies. — Marcel Proust

littlemonster76
3 hours ago, Bloody said:

I guess I'll download it illegally and stream it, I never buy music.

consider buying a physical copy. it really feels like a prize possession to have one when you don't normally buy them.

Tommy Monster

First download it through torrent :laughga: and when it comes out, I´ll buy it, I always buy her albums, the only thing preventing me from buying it would be, if the album was really bad, which will not be, so... :hor:

Shaney

Ill buy digital, physical, maybe vinyl but probably not cuz i dont have a record player

and of course i'll stream it on Spotify.

Archived