💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
throwback

The Malleable "You and I"....

giskardsb

Featured Posts

giskardsb

You and I morphed between Rock cabaret, Jazz, and Country with no effort.  What is your favorite version?  I hope for more songs like this on LG5.

My favorite version will always be the Rock Cabaret version from The Monster Ball.

the Released version was also very cool, particularly the Joe Calderone arrangement:

then there was the cool jazz version.

and we also got the great Sugarland country acoustic version.

Head Empty

I'm still a little bit upset that Gaga didn't use the Monster Ball version on the album, because that using that arrangement is genuinly one of her all-time best songs, whereas the studio version kinda loses its flow and sounds less timeless :crossed: (although I still enjoy it).

So yeah, Monster Ball version all the way :applause:

Alien Tulip

I love You and I when she performs it with just the piano and maybe some drums. The released version was so underwhelming to me because I was expecting a simple classic piano song but the production of the final version we got was just not my taste which shocked me because mutt lange has produced some great records but this sort of felt un-grand. I do love the country rendition she did with Jennifer from Sugarland that was fabulous. 

Archived