Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
throwback

Remember these possible ARTPOP snippets?

Caesium

Featured Posts

Caesium

I remember when these came out after the Versace fashion show back in 2013. This site was WILD. Thirsty for anything ARTPOP related. 

Clearly none of these snippets appear on ARTPOP, so what do you think happened? Were they songs destined for Act II? Were they just random DJ songs? We will probably never know. Speculate :gaycat:

Put your white tennis shoes on and follow me

AlexanderLevi2

They should have been. I wish she would just release a 4 track EP of that version of ARTPOP.

But I'm good with the one we got ?

Currently listening to Joanne

adamsenigma

There's an audio on Soundcloud with longest versions of these songs, I do think this was the original ARTPOP. :giveup:

CyanLights
15 minutes ago, adammonroe said:

There's an audio on Soundcloud with longest versions of these songs, I do think this was the original ARTPOP. :giveup:

Do you have the link to that? I love these "snippets" :giveup:

Kabexuela
24 minutes ago, Caesium said:

I remember when these came out after the Versace fashion show back in 2013. This site was WILD. Thirsty for anything ARTPOP related. 

Clearly none of these snippets appear on ARTPOP, so what do you think happened? Were they songs destined for Act II? Were they just random DJ songs? We will probably never know. Speculate :gaycat:

I heard Jewels N' Drugs, Swine cloned snippets and a lot of shitty trap.  It was exciting when the promo was strong during this point in time of Gaggers's career.

Archived