💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Metamorphosis is a BAD TITLE for LG5

Chicka

Metamorphosis is a BAD TITLE for LG5  

143 members have voted

1. 1. Do you like the title "Metamorphosis"?

• Yes
    • No

Featured Posts

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
StrawberryBlond

I doubt Gaga would go for such a generic title. She always goes for something that no one else has made. Even The Fame had "The" in front of it, making it different from all those other albums called Fame. Born This Way was probably her most generic but even no one else has done that. And I'm sure she wouldn't go for something that Hilary Duff has done of all people. Even if she's never heard of this album, I'm sure she researches to make sure no one else has done this title.

Pacify Him

As long as it features the gays with fairy wings, I'll be fine :)

I’m getting on your nerves

2 minutes ago, SubRosa said:

Isn't that the name of Katy's record company?

YES! And this is the main reason why it shouldn't be called that. Otherwise all the dumb Katy comparisons will come up again.

Spoiler

It's actually quite sad, because I kinda like that title. But Katy has her "record company" (with only ONE signed artist) named like that.

Just now, Grimezsz said:

YES! And this is the main reason why it shouldn't be called that. Otherwise all the dumb Katy comparisons will come up again.

Hide contents

It's actually quite sad, because I kinda like that title. But Katy has her "record company" (with only ONE signed artist) named like that.

Someone should make a thread about that. :gaycat: 

FreePalestine

Haroon
29 minutes ago, Iwontell said:

All I'm saying is, if the central theme she's going for is transformation there are a million less used/predictable options..."Dawn"(night turning into day), "Nebula" (a mass of dust clouds that transforms into a star), "Vertumnus" (in case she wants to continue with the greek-roman mythology thing) and so on...there are many, many allegories/metaphors she could use, so why would she settle for the most predictable, overused butterfly one?

I love the ones you've said :flutter: Yeah I guess it's a bit plain Jane compared to other things that represent the same kinda thing but that's what I kinda like about it too :laughga:

Sudarshana

pretty sure we already know the name: LG5

Nous sommes tous obligés, pour rendre la réalité supportable, d'entretenir en nous quelques petites folies. — Marcel Proust

Brooke Hoegan

It's too ARTPOP / Born This Way rebirth theme, too predictable name for a Gaga album.

I want a name that gives out a theme she hasn't touched before. That titles referencing time are better for that matter

CatelynnMarie
2 hours ago, Iwontell said:

All I'm saying is, if the central theme she's going for is transformation there are a million less used/predictable options..."Dawn"(night turning into day), "Nebula" (a mass of dust clouds that transforms into a star), "Vertumnus" (in case she wants to continue with the greek-roman mythology thing) and so on...there are many, many allegories/metaphors she could use, so why would she settle for the most predictable, overused butterfly one?

It's funny you mention that. When I saw the twitter post, she made a mention of rebooting hearts and I instantly thought of Future Love. Probably no connection whatsoever, but it's just ironic and would be really epic if she did a transformation theme around nebulas/ galaxies and whatnot. 

Lion Heart

"ARTPOP 2.0: Surprise bitch, I bet you thought you saw the last of me"

Career ends instantly, lmao jk. 

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

Schwerk

Its too obvious for Gaga I feel. Plus the catterpillar emoji describes the past year and her life and career on so many levels, it doesn't necessarily have to symbolize LG5. I see it more as a general reference to her blossoming as an artist and the best, the beautiful butterfly, is yet to come.

If it where a hint to LG5, I would love a moth over a butterfly. Moths live in the dark but always follow the light.

I'd say a nameless album is best, no assumptions pure Gaga

According to Gaga I'm a ****ing rad bitch

ProdigyARTPOP

What if she's hinting at a collaboration with Mariah Carey & that's what the butterflies and caterpillars are signs for .. 

Archived