Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

If Gaga releases new single this month, can she reach #1 ?

bayonse

Featured Posts

monketsharona
4 minutes ago, elijahfan said:

Seeing Adele, Bieber, Selena, the Weeknd kinda depresses me... Not that I don't think Gaga couldn't take them down, but I can smell the comparisons and **** contests already. Sometimes I wish she had remained more confidential just to avoid dealing with this bs.

I think she is confidential, we barely know nothing about LG5, and still have no sign of when it will be released :happy:

Lucas
12 minutes ago, BloodyMonster said:

If it's good enough, yea. But if rather she releases it February

Who knows how many singers will come with singles in February though... With the Grammy's and all other award shows I'm sure she will have competition too in February...

elijahfan
6 minutes ago, Dominic Marc said:

She has been confidential.  All of this is speculation. 

Edit: I also don't think she will get comparisons as much this time due to 2015.

I know this is speculation, I'm just answering in the case she were to release something right now. And no matter when she releases stuff, she'll always be against someone.

Also, when I say "confidential", I mean confidential in the sense of not being the kind of artist to chart high and to have millions of followers everywhere. I don't know, like Grimes or Goldfrapp. No matter how you look at it, Gaga is NOT a confidential artist. And I think she would be having a more peaceful ride if she was.

elijahfan
7 minutes ago, monketsharona said:

I think she is confidential, we barely know nothing about LG5, and still have no sign of when it will be released :happy:

See my post above... Lady Gaga is NOT a confidential artist....... I think you guys don't really get what I mean by that. Remaining discreet about her new musical endeavors doesn't make her confidential. The whole world still knows who the **** LG is.

Dominic
2 minutes ago, elijahfan said:

See my post above... Lady Gaga is NOT a confidential artist....... I think you guys don't really get what I mean by that. Remaining discreet about her new musical endeavors doesn't make her confidential. The whole world still knows who the **** LG is.

I'd prefer her to have bigger tours to see more fans,  a higher budget and big performances because this is what she likes,  to perform.  So I'll have to pass on wanting Gaga to be a 'confidential artist' in that case.  

The hardest thing in this world is to live in it

elijahfan
1 minute ago, Dominic Marc said:

I'd prefer her to have bigger tours to see more fans,  a higher budget and big performances because this is what she likes,  to perform.  So I'll have to pass on wanting Gaga to be a 'confidential artist' in that case.  

I said "sometimes" I wish she were like that, just to avoid putting up with all those **** contests... But make no mistake, I love having a successful and high budget Gaga :tongue:

Dominic
Just now, elijahfan said:

I said "sometimes" I wish she were like that, just to avoid putting up with all those **** contests... But make no mistake, I love having a successful and high budget Gaga :tongue:

Sorry if I came across harsh,  I labeled you with the 'Gaga doesn't need success'  brush.  :blush:

new year new me :green:

The hardest thing in this world is to live in it

elijahfan
1 minute ago, Dominic Marc said:

Sorry if I came across harsh,  I labeled you with the 'Gaga doesn't need success'  brush.  :blush:

new year new me :green:

Don't worry, it's ok :tongue: I love my dear Lady smashing Gaga :lolga:

Yes, because currently original stars of this decade are coming back on the track. It started with Justin, then Gagz will come and slay even more than she did back in 2009-2011 and then we just have to wait for Kesha

GloZell Green

I want her to announce it this month and release in February or late January.

Lady Gaga | Shakira

Lion Heart

No :smh: 

Hello and Sorry are too big to take down atm, and once Sorry loses it's steam, Love Yourself will take its place. Then the Grammys will introduce more competition. Now would be the worst time to release her lead single. 

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

Archived