đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

How Will Gaga Stabilize in her Career?

Spanish Eyes

Featured Posts

Spanish Eyes

In other words, she's already gone through her peak, her huge takeover of the commercial market, but this probably won't happen again.

Will she be remembered only for her peak of commercial success in 2009-2011, or will she defy commercial success like Beyonce?

Don't get me wrong, Bey is successful, and Gaga will have to have some level of commercial success to maintain her stability in the industry, but Beyonce does not need #1 hit after #1 hit to maintain her status anymore. She's solidified. She stuns just by appearing and performing at award shows. Her talent speaks for itself, and that's what she's known for. Can Gaga achieve this sense of status and stability?

I'm probably a flop for how poorly I explained what I'm thinking. If someone doesn't understand or can explain better, please do say something.

2 minutes ago, Spanish Eyes said:

She stuns just by appearing and performing at award shows. Her talent speaks for itself, and that's what she's known for.

well you've just described Gags

Too many people here with moral superiority complex.

Spanish Eyes
Just now, Miky said:

well you've just described Gags

I think, yes, to an extent. I think we've reached an era where everyone and their brother admits that Lady Gaga is talented, but I wonder if we will get to a point where it's cool to like Lady Gaga again. She's never NOT going to be a household name, in my opinion.

Mobster

Well, Beyoncé did pretty well in the album department, so she does have commercial success. Look at how people reacted to 4 and it wasn't even a commercial "failure".

It really depends on the direction Gaga decides to take with LG5... If she tries to please the public to achieve a hit, that might only be detrimental in the long run, because after the commercial success is over, people will once again jump on the "flop" train when she doesn't match those numbers.

Cohesive albums with solid sales are mostly what establish an artists' longevity, in terms of reputation in the GP's eyes. Hit songs with mediocre album sales just take you through an era but once it's over, that's that.

But I personally don't care about what people consider to be a "legend". I want to hear something new and original from Gaga, whether it flops or not.

But I'm only a man and I do what I can.

President Trump

she just needs to release good music and quit with the embarassing music videos

Ma ma pa pa pa

Mobster
2 minutes ago, Yaxley said:

she just needs to release good music and quit with the embarassing music videos

Wow, what a strategy. Do you have Bobby's number?

But I'm only a man and I do what I can.

Serendipity

well Bey was massive if you include DC, from 1998-2007; she had HUGE commercial success

I don't Gaga really is chart material or a record breaker type

Even when she was on top, she never got support outside of Pop

AC, HAC, Urban don't even play her #1s

See talent here-->http://bit.ly/2eqeUxK

gagzus

i think LG5's era will be the best era she'll have done to fans & I think she's going for sex appeal this era since she keeps saying she feels beautiful, sexy and ready to show the world your sex appeal isn't dead in your 30s as a musician without trying to look 22 still.

So I think she'll amp up the sex appeal this upcoming era, i'm ready for songs about love, sex and maturity tbh. I also feel she'll have 1-2 just random fun pop songs she made because she feels happy and sexy, so i think they will be singles tbh.

You know, almost every Gaga's red carpet moment suddenly becomes one of the most talked about, whether she is wearing meat or just a black gown (Emmy). This means that she is respected and well known for her fashion choices and the world is not interested in her weird outfits only, but in her beauty overall

Only a few stars can attain this, like Gaga or Rihanna (I don't think Beyonce has this)

The GP loves Gaga, she just needs to put out GP-friendly music, and I think she will this time. She needs to put out something that's not aggressive. Judas was aggressive, and so were G.U.Y.'s and Applause's verses imo. And if this caterpillar-butterfly thing is real, there's nothing aggressive about her next work. Sooo, fingers crossed our girl gets her critically acclaimed and commercially successful era

Duella Dvil
16 minutes ago, Clean said:

well Bey was massive if you include DC, from 1998-2007; she had HUGE commercial success

I don't Gaga really is chart material or a record breaker type

Even when she was on top, she never got support outside of Pop

AC, HAC, Urban don't even play her #1s

Just Dance and poker face held world Records, Guiness. Born This Way the album had record breaking numbers... What the ****? Do you not remember WHY ARTPOP is considered a "flop" because commercially it didnt hold a CANDLE to the mass of her previous albums.

So she was, and can be

Ummm Sting, Iovine, many other legitimate artists and producers, critics.... She has support the GP is just... Dumb as ****

www.instagram.com/theduella666

Dominic

I understand what you are saying and I agree to an extent,  in ways she already has reached an iconic level of success commercially and critically however I think this has only just been noticed by the GP, we knew for a long time.  Not because they are 'dumb' as someone else ignorantly said but because Gaga hasn't really given them that side of herself until recently.  

We're little stalkers we see everything,  they don't.  After 2015, this year is shaping up to be a good once for her,  it won't take long at all before she reaches 'Beyonce level'.  

The hardest thing in this world is to live in it

Serendipity
35 minutes ago, Passion2Action said:

Just Dance and poker face held world Records, Guiness. Born This Way the album had record breaking numbers... What the ****? Do you not remember WHY ARTPOP is considered a "flop" because commercially it didnt hold a CANDLE to the mass of her previous albums.

So she was, and can be

Ummm Sting, Iovine, many other legitimate artists and producers, critics.... She has support the GP is just... Dumb as ****

BTW; the single and the album was frontloaded as hell

the single lasted only 9 weeks in T10 and couldn't even go 4XPlat for years

with the hype she had, if she played her cards right she could've had 3-4 #1s

and need I remind you of Gaga's appeal; she doesn't outside of Pop

Before C2C, she was confined to only Pop

even when Beyonce was on telephone, urban didn't use her

the only time I think she was showing crossover was DWUW w/ Urban and TEOG w/ HAC:air:

if you don't have AC/HAC support, you can't have a huge career longevity

See talent here-->http://bit.ly/2eqeUxK

caseymonster

in my opinion gaga needs to make an album as wacky and crazy as her looks. no freakshow wacky but actually cool aritstic fashionable wacky. i dont care about the commercial performance of the album as long as its actually good.

i do trust bobby tho and i do trust her team now. i think she is going to do great with her fifth album. 

GloZell Green

There's nothing to stabilize because her career is stable. Just because the haters say "ARTFLOP" doesn't mean it was. Don't let their negativety infect the truth, the third best selling album by a woman and the 9th best selling album of 2013 is hardly a flop. With that said she's gained GP support now with The Sound of Music and TIHTY, she's doing amazing with no new music out and she was number 4 without a pop album! When will your faves!

Lady Gaga | Shakira

President Trump
On 1/1/2016 at 1:10 PM, Mobster said:

Wow, what a strategy. Do you have Bobby's number?

i mean this topic asked aquestion, that i answered. u gaga fans are nuts

Ma ma pa pa pa

Archived