Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

RIP Vuitton Brown + Black Brunette

Ethan

Featured Posts

Hecturr
5 minutes ago, Clip said:

Imagine her going to the Grammys with black hair :flutter:

Anyways, the only problem I have with the blonde hair is that it looks extremely damaged.  I wish she stopped bleaching it. From bleaching it several times, it looks lackluster and flattened. But love her blonde and platinum wigs. I think she would look perfect with a blonde wig and natural (light brown) eyebrows

it really doesn't look as damaged as it should look, just look at her hair in the newest insta post. It actually looks pretty decent. Not as soft and flowy like it would be naturally, but it doesn't look as fried and bad as you make it out to be.

Dominic

2012 is my favourite year; I can't get enough of Princess High and Vuitton Brown. 

The hardest thing in this world is to live in it

9 hours ago, Hecturr said:

it really doesn't look as damaged as it should look, just look at her hair in the newest insta post. It actually looks pretty decent. Not as soft and flowy like it would be naturally, but it doesn't look as fried and bad as you make it out to be.

you're correct, but it doesnt look as healthy as it did in 2012-mid 2015. it genuinely looked so healthy, there were a few times she dyed it back bleach blonde (VERY short periods of time) and then that god awful TWO SHADES of green thing she thought she could pull off in the DWUW blackout era. I LOVED the concept of her natural hair being dyed green but... the ugly two different shades was a mess and i can't believe she actually went in public with it :flop: lady-gaga-green-hair-terry-richardson-2.

think she had freddy try to ombre but with green shades and... this happened

article-2523486-1A171C1D00000578-146_634

2 minutes ago, Ethan said:

you're correct, but it doesnt look as healthy as it did in 2012-mid 2015. it genuinely looked so healthy, there were a few times she dyed it back bleach blonde (VERY short periods of time) and then that god awful TWO SHADES of green thing she thought she could pull off in the DWUW blackout era. I LOVED the concept of her natural hair being dyed green but... the ugly two different shades was a mess and i can't believe she actually went in public with it :flop: lady-gaga-green-hair-terry-richardson-2.

I think it looks awesome on the first picture :flop: But you're right, the second one looks like she forgot to bleach half of her hair before dying it or that the green dye faded gradually

Head Empty

I can only imagine how liberating it must feel for Gaga to have those rare moments to perform without a wig. I personally already feel liberated whenever I wash out my hairgel at the end of a long day :emma:

More OT: In my opinion she looks her best when she's as natural as possible, but I'll settle for an era with consistenly natural looking eyebrows, regardless of the rest of her hair :emma:

TropicOfCANCER
19 minutes ago, Ethan said:

i think what happened with the green (specifically the "two-tone") was that her hair had been dyed black and when it was bleached, the roots went pale blonde b/c it was re-growth but the parts that had been previously dyed black didn't lift light enough--so when the green was applied, the roots went true/bright green, while the orangey/brassy ends went a more muddy/warm green.

Archived