💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

If LG5 Drops Tomorrow...

SISTERV

Featured Posts

ugh...no surprise releases....Beyonce didn't invent it (Prince did it before her), but it's looked at as her thing. Not here for Gaga following in someone else's shoes.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply
FlopSlut
5 hours ago, GloZell Green said:

I hope not because it'd be overshadowed by the celebrations. Sort of like Glitter but less dramatic.

Poor Glitter

Flopenstein

VOLANTIS

One problem. The Album isn't even finished. 

I'll lift you 3 inches off the ground and drag you to a meter and a half

Reality

As much as I would like that, I feel like it wouldn't do so well. As other people have mentioned already, she has big competition with singers like Adele. And, while I think it would be a great album, with no promotion and almost no direct news from Gaga itself, dare I say that it would flop.

🃏🖤👹

Seeka

it'd be a bad idea. Everybody would be drunk, and all those who would care about sales would be extremely disappointed since there wouldn't be many sales between now and whenever they count sales.

Plus, while you say Adele's second single isn't doing well, Adele is more of an album artist and her success should be measured by album, not singles. Not to mention, Adele doesn't like performing singles (and I'd be similar. Why make an entire album if only two or three songs get famous?).

Plus releasing music at this time of year seems to be a bad idea. I have no clue why.

Serendipity
8 hours ago, SISTERV said:

Not at this point. 

girl, don't be deluded, she sold a 1M last week:air:

See talent here-->http://bit.ly/2eqeUxK

OmgSum1Actually

Let 2016 be the year of little managers!!!! :hor:

Shameless selfpromo

Fiona Apple
12 hours ago, AntiPotCrusader said:

No new music until AHS is done airing. Releasing tomorrow would be too hectic. Plus she has Adele and Taylor as competition right now. 

Taylor? Not really  :awkney:

Fiona Apple
12 hours ago, SISTERV said:

Sorry...Hello has began to tamper and Adele 's attempt at a second single has been weak. They've been playing When We Were Young on the radio for two weeks now and it isn't even in the Top 20.

They didn't even send it to the radio yet lol xD They just play it

RAMROD

Hell no, I cannot die cos I wanna hear the album and attemd the tour comes with it lmao

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Archived