💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

If LG5 Drops Tomorrow...

SISTERV

Featured Posts

18 minutes ago, Mr Wonderful said:

If she had a Dîck Lcarkson performance tonight and huge promo this week then yeah sure why not but ANTI's coming at midnight with Room8 so....

so… what?

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply
15 minutes ago, SISTERV said:

How do you figure. There are 13 episodes and the last one was #10

This season has only 12

SISTERV
5 minutes ago, Chump said:

This season has only 12

Whaaa? Really? I didn't know that. Not doubting you but do you have receipts?

andy232000
32 minutes ago, SISTERV said:

How do you figure. There are 13 episodes and the last one was #10

lol its been like a month since they said that this one only has 12." battle royale", and "be our guest" only 2 episodes left

venusian
45 minutes ago, Nino said:

she needs a fully promoted comeback single or two before the album drops. 2015 was great but it wasn't "I can surprise release and still be successful" great

Beyonce struggled with her surprise album despite the year she had before it even.

it wasnt that difficult if it was a number one album that sold 8 million albums 

WELCOME TO THE TRAGIC KINGDOM

venusian

shes relaxing in aspen colorado suckin taylors **** you can liss a siprise album goodbye because it is not happening

SISTERV
21 minutes ago, venusian said:

shes relaxing in aspen colorado suckin taylors **** you can liss a siprise album goodbye because it is not happening

Maybe they are wrapping up on a sex tape that will also act as the music video for BARCODE Single 1: "Beep Me" 

Gaga did say she wrote a song about Taylor for this album....:hor:

venusian
7 minutes ago, SISTERV said:

Maybe they are wrapping up on a sex tape that will also act as the music video for BARCODE Single 1: "Beep Me" 

Gaga did say she wrote a song about Taylor for this album....:hor:

im here for that :hor:

KinneyUnderYou

At least now we entered 2016, meaning that everything will start to kick off slowly. After American Horror Story: Hotel ends, the real hype will begin. A surprise release for today is just a no for me. I want everything planned this time. Not because I only care about Gaga when she is successful, but this is her make-or-break album to the general public. ARTPOP already is getting negative reviews that the general public is claiming she's over. 2015 fixed her image, I cannot wait that she'll prove them wrong with LG5.

Spoiler

BEFORE YA'LL COMING AT ME AND SAYING I ONLY LIKE GAGA WHEN SHE IS SUCCESSFUL NO I DON'T I WANT HER TO BE SUCCESSFUL BECAUSE I LOVE HER AND SHE'S QUEEN, THAT'S IT :giveup:

Spoiler

by the way happy new year :hor:

Warholian

It'd be exciting but I likely wouldn't be that hyped. She needs promo for a week or two before the first single drops. Nobody is expecting a Gaga record tomorrow, and nobody would really pay attention. Plus, everyone's hung over tomorrow. 

Kevin Parker, Mac Demarco, Mark Ronson, and a stoned Lady Gaga. Need I say more?

Archived