💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Who is the best living female performer?

Bebe

Best Performer  

137 members have voted

1. 1. Who is the best live performer?

Featured Posts

Yall do know Beyonce lip syncs a good chunk of her shows right?

She does the Janet Jackson thing which is re-record the vocals so they don't sound precisely like the album version and keeps the mic on for ad-libbing.

Doesn't take away anything, but I saw a lot of "Beyonce sings her songs and dances simultaneously" like she's churning out Michael Jackson level choreography while singing 1992 Mariah Carey level live vocals so I wanted to make sure you all were aware of that.

Also, Britney's choreography is like 90% hands.

Gaga CANNOT dance...LOL sorry. She's best doing a little two-step and focusing on live vocals.

Madonna is basically a mime with expensive effects around her and while she's a better dancer than Gaga, that's like comparing a her C grade dancing to Gaga's D grade. Both are pitiful.

Adele's performances are basically the poor man's Whitney with far less vocal talent and connection to the audience.

All-in-all, I would say Janet. She lips it (which is not a bad thing). Her choreography is much superior than everyone mentioned in this post. She doesn't rely on as many gimmicks (LED screens, circus acts, etc.) 

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 hours ago, E24187 said:

Madonna is basically a mime with expensive effects around her and while she's a better dancer than Gaga, that's like comparing a her C grade dancing to Gaga's D grade. Both are pitiful.

madonna went to the alvin alley dance school. it's like saying gaga is a bad singer or piano player when she went to tish or the best musical school in the country. she got a scholarship. madonna is a talented dancer. you may not like her style, but it's fluent and any professional can see that.

Bloody Matt

I think that if Gaga ditched all those choreos that make her look a bit ridicolous (don't come at me) for something easier for her and much more dramatic (e.g. Paparazzi at the VMA's) it would be perfect. Just look at the performance I mentioned: there's no complex choreo and her vocals slay+it's a ****ing iconic performance. 

She doesn't need to dance hard like Beyoncè to be the better performer. If anything, those heavy dance routines just make everything worse :air: 

I'll go for Beyoncé rn but if Gaga listens to me things may change :sis: 

On June 11, 2016 at 2:19 AM, Lola said:

madonna went to the alvin alley dance school. it's like saying gaga is a bad singer or piano player when she went to tish or the best musical school in the country. she got a scholarship. madonna is a talented dancer. you may not like her style, but it's fluent and any professional can see that.

Credentials don't mask deficiencies. Any person with common sense sees that. 

Neither Michael Jackson nor Mariah Carey went to either school you mentioned and not even on Gaga and Madonna's best day could they compete vocally or choreographically so let's not pretend the latter going to fancy schools makes them flawless.  

A C is still passing.....

• 2 weeks later...

Archived