💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

New leak

itsdominik

Featured Posts

RainingOnMe
Just now, Bae said:

Fernando Garibay confirmed in an interview that it was from RedOne and him and Gaga tried to change it the least they could.

what? :rip:

• Replies 728
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Shaney

Is that Gaga screaming when she hits that high note because she knows it's so good? Or is that part of the song because it sounds oddly placed.

Warholian
8 minutes ago, Bae said:

Is that Gaga screaming when she hits that high note because she knows it's so good? Or is that part of the song because it sounds oddly placed.

Electric guitar. I'm telling you people, it's obvious by the end that the 'ooohs' become electric guitar.

Kevin Parker, Mac Demarco, Mark Ronson, and a stoned Lady Gaga. Need I say more?

Shaney
4 minutes ago, Warholian said:

Electric guitar. I'm telling you people, it's obvious by the end that the 'ooohs' become electric guitar.

I can only hear piano

Warholian
2 minutes ago, Bae said:

I can only hear piano

At 0:15, and then the 'oooOoh's after 0:40. I'm nearly sure it's electric guitar. 

Kevin Parker, Mac Demarco, Mark Ronson, and a stoned Lady Gaga. Need I say more?

Shaney
1 hour ago, Warholian said:

At 0:15, and then the 'oooOoh's after 0:40. I'm nearly sure it's electric guitar. 

I don't think it is.

Warholian
1 minute ago, Bae said:

I don't think it is.

Then you're a nazi.

Xardas

What a sound!!! Her vocals seem to be outrageously brilliant. I love it. Now i can't wait to hear this. #SlayGa (If the whole album will be like this, it will be her best album ever)

IG: @bartoszprazuch

Xardas
10 hours ago, Warholian said:

I think, at 0:15 she is hitting a high note. I hope it's her voice, but an electric guitar on her album would be a great idea

IG: @bartoszprazuch

Free My Mind
On 01/01/2016 at 8:07 PM, Vidar said:

Nope it's not true. It would be widely known if Gaga tweeted lyrics in 2009. And if she did (which she didn't) ? So what? How would people know it was RedOne? It was a rumor. And rumors are most of the time fake. And no, I didn't prove their point.. I proved mine.. but ok :rip: 

bloody mary was written for TFM - I thought everyone knew that...

Archived