💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

New leak

itsdominik

Featured Posts

I am late to the party (for some reason I don't come much here anymore :rip: )

But anyway, I already posted that on ATRL.

In my opinion this is the lead single for LG5. And I don't think it was necessarily produced by Mark Ronson.  I feel like Gaga was playing it to Mark.  There is no way they recorded a song this fast. And this snippet is not from recording, the song is clearly turned UPPPPP as **** for everyone in the studio (and outside ironically) to hear.  It sounds like a finished song.

My prediction is that this is the RedOne produced lead single and Gaga was playing it to Mark so he can get the feel of the album, the same way Adele played Hello to Gaga in January.

And I can hear it perfectly, I am literally in love with it, I can even sing it (without the lyrics) to myself.  the Oh Oh Oh OOoooooooh  has been in my head the whole day the other day :rip:   ANd the vocals are GODLY.

Y'all can bookmark me :nick:

• Replies 728
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Lady Palutena

I understand we all want to hear new music but come on, recording her outside of a recording studio?

Like, don't you think Gaga deserves some privacy?

Fp0r60b.png

Adoremus in caelum, Palutena. Dea luminis.

Noam Zioni
1 hour ago, Noam Zioni said:

Look at the latest tweet!!! Rock On!

I mean I think it's the lyrics to the song

Fiona Apple
Just now, Noam Zioni said:

I mean I think it's the lyrics to the song

what are you talking about

andy232000
On 29/12/2015 at 3:07 PM, Vidar said:

The 2009 Bloody Mary rumor is 200% fake. Applause was never made by Zedd lmao. RedOne made his own version of Paparazzi, it didn't get remade. Gaga had both of them make their own version. 

bloody mary rumor is actually real. she tweeted lyrics i believe. and you just proved their point. just because sire was produced by DJWS it doesnt mean he is gonna be the only producer ever. i would assume gaga would want to distance herself from the ARTPOP sound, so her getting an old song and re-produce it with someone new for it to sound fresh seem likely

Noam Zioni
1 hour ago, CurlyBae said:

what are you talking about

She replied to someone "Rock On" 

some of you said that the lyrics in the snippet are "walk on" so maybe it's rock on instead of walk on

Fiona Apple
21 minutes ago, Noam Zioni said:

She replied to someone "Rock On" 

some of you said that the lyrics in the snippet are "walk on" so maybe it's rock on instead of walk on

that's too far tbh

RainingOnMe
58 minutes ago, andy232000 said:

bloody mary rumor is actually real. she tweeted lyrics i believe. and you just proved their point. just because sire was produced by DJWS it doesnt mean he is gonna be the only producer ever. i would assume gaga would want to distance herself from the ARTPOP sound, so her getting an old song and re-produce it with someone new for it to sound fresh seem likely

Nope it's not true. It would be widely known if Gaga tweeted lyrics in 2009. And if she did (which she didn't) ? So what? How would people know it was RedOne? It was a rumor. And rumors are most of the time fake. And no, I didn't prove their point.. I proved mine.. but ok :rip: 

andy232000
Just now, Vidar said:

Nope it's not true. It would be widely known if Gaga tweeted lyrics in 2009. And if she did (which she didn't) ? So what? How would people know it was RedOne? It was a rumor. And rumors are most of the time fake. And no, I didn't prove their point.. I proved mine.. but ok :rip: 

DJWS confirmed in a q&a he was the producer of sire. 

RainingOnMe
Just now, andy232000 said:

DJWS confirmed in a q&a he was the producer of sire. 

oh my god :rip: can you not read? I said that so many times in the beginning of this thread that DJWS produced Sire and not Mark Ronson. :rip::rip::rip:

Shaney
On December 29, 2015 at 4:07 PM, Vidar said:

The 2009 Bloody Mary rumor is 200% fake. Applause was never made by Zedd lmao. RedOne made his own version of Paparazzi, it didn't get remade. Gaga had both of them make their own version. 

Fernando Garibay confirmed in an interview that it was from RedOne and him and Gaga tried to change it the least they could.

Archived