💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

New leak

itsdominik

Featured Posts

Sudarshana

how much do you think it's gonna sell during the first week? my guess would be 750,000 copies

as for the critics, I predict ≈ 79 percent on metacritic, maybe more if she gets rid of those "WALK ON, WALK O-O-O-O-ON"

Nous sommes tous obligés, pour rendre la réalité supportable, d'entretenir en nous quelques petites folies. — Marcel Proust

• Replies 728
  • Created
  • Last Reply

tumblr_lr44fbbU1B1qea0mf.gif

That fu.cking melody :giveup: ya'll will jizz yourself when you hear the HQ, bookmark me.

Too many people here with moral superiority complex.

FlopSlut
Just now, Miky said:

tumblr_lr44fbbU1B1qea0mf.gif

That fu.cking melody :giveup: ya'll will jizz yourself when you hear the HQ, bookmark me.

bookmarked :hor:

Flopenstein

Free My Mind
3 hours ago, TimisaMonster said:

Am I the only one who doesn't get the hype? Even with the guy talking I can kinda hear her enough to say it doesn't sound catchy to me...then again as much as Gaga sounds great doing ballads...I've never been a fan. This doesn't excite me whatsoever...

I'm keeping it honest....I'm not gonna get on the bandwagon of "omg it's amazing its her best song yet so raw and powerful it's a hit!" talk

:awkney:

Hopefully her other songs are better or this doesn't make the album...

not here for you shading people who like it. You're welcome to your own opinion - you don't like it, that's fine

That doesn't give you the right to say that people who do like it are "getting on the bandwagon"

I've just listened to her performance with U2 and the leak sounds a bit alike but it's not the audio from the performance edited. She doesn't sing "walking" or "walk on" or "welcome" or whatever she's saying when she's with U2.

Teri Hatcher
2 hours ago, Doogi said:

It's been deleted/removed! Does anyone have a link to it?

I guess it's real since it keeps getting removed from YouTube and that tumblr snippet also got deleted https://soundcloud.com/user-231349807-778803457/gaga-ronson-studio-session-lg5

By the time you reach the end of this sentence, it'll be too late to realize I just wasted your time with a pointless sig.

On 12/29/2015 at 1:48 PM, Justinn said:

Lol and I suppose you have the entire tracklist and details of who produced what next to your keyboard?

Not to be that person, but he didn't produce Sire. Unless he re-did it with her. But that's unlikely since they were in the studio for 12 hours, and she probably wont use outtakes from ARTPOP as much as we all would love her to.

omg why is princess is princess high my new nickname

Der Meister

Remember when she used lyrics from Earthquake/Then You'd Love me to create the epic Fashion of his Love? We'll she could have done the same.

Remember the significance of artistic freedom. Gaga isn't like the others.

arthurhmangum
2 hours ago, Der Meister said:

Remember when she used lyrics from Earthquake/Then You'd Love me to create the epic Fashion of his Love? We'll she could have done the same.

Remember the significance of artistic freedom. Gaga isn't like the others.

Gagz isn't the only one that recycles lyrics, sis. 

Stressed, depressed, but well dressed.

Der Meister
32 minutes ago, littlemonsterwo said:

Gagz isn't the only one that recycles lyrics, sis. 

I'm not only talking about lyrics duh. And I don't give a fudge if this is or not Sire. She can do anything she wants to her songs.

GloZell Green

Okay I've started to think about this and it isn't completely impossible that it's Sire. There's only one example of a "recycled" song that I can think of and it was Bloody Mary. Remember the RedOne demo for The Fame Monster? Maybe she's doing the same and re-recording it. 

Earthquake (Then You'd Love Me) was also unreleased and the chorus was recycled for Fashion Of His Love. 

Lady Gaga | Shakira

Archived