New leak

itsdominik

Featured Posts

• Replies 728
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 hours ago, Warholian said:

That makes me want to share download and expose this leaks. Oh..o-hoo--OOPS

My hand slipped. Look what you made me do. All your fault. Stop spreading the leak. LG5 is going to collapse.

tumblr_n071nwHtOC1t1l5qso1_500.gif

Is this it, @ChicaSkas

I'd have to hear the lyrics, and it's hard for me to make these out other than the OOOoohhhssss

Warholian
4 minutes ago, Kayla said:

Is this it, @ChicaSkas

I'd have to hear the lyrics, and it's hard for me to make these out other than the OOOoohhhssss

Yeah, this is the original. I just bumped it up a bit to make it a little clearer and her voice louder. I think by doing that it actually saved the video from being taken down for copyright.. :green:

Kevin Parker, Mac Demarco, Mark Ronson, and a stoned Lady Gaga. Need I say more?

1 hour ago, Sinsemilla said:

Not usually, maybe a couple days before the official album release the album will leak but not months ahead of time. Sometimes long forgotten outtakes from a few years or months ago will leak, like how Brooklyn Nights was an ARTPOP outtake and leaked in spring of 2014. People claim to have snippets all the time but they are almost always fan made and fake. The only "real lq snippets" like this that i can think of are from when she plays a new song in her car and a fan records it as she drives by, which happened once or twice. A real sounding snippet like this is quite rare indeed which is why this thread has almost 50 pages!!

Thank you very much for your kindness

It is so exciting but I am afraid it could somehow damage Gaga's work, it is a bad thing for her, isn't it?

JazzGa
3 hours ago, Secret said:

Thank you very much for your kindness

It is so exciting but I am afraid it could somehow damage Gaga's work, it is a bad thing for her, isn't it?

I personally don't think a leak like this could damage her future sales or career or anything. Only superfans bother listening to it, and if anything, it gets me more hyped for her next release :excited: But there are plenty of people out there who would agree with you.

However, recording her in secret like this would probably hurt her feelings, because who likes having their privacy invaded? But too late lol I'm listening and hyping. If I were in her shoes, I would be hurt by the fan who recorded and posted this (Like when she had that coversation about Azealia Banks with some fans and specifically told them not to record it, but they did anyways, the douchebags) but I couldn't blame the thousands of inevitable listeners.

God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with Brian🎺 and Steve🎷

Warholian

What a flop thread. 

Kevin Parker, Mac Demarco, Mark Ronson, and a stoned Lady Gaga. Need I say more?

Born Brave
18 hours ago, ChicaSkas said:

You know it doesn't happen for everyone. I've been trying for years to meet Gaga but due to where I live it's impossible for me to get a meet and greet unless I fly out to a less high profile location where there are fewer demands on her time.

I've stood by the same stage door 3 times, seen her and waved, and she never stopped the car... But I think she treats Marc better because she knows him personally. He got to meet her in Los Angeles... and he was right next to me for a while. It's not what you know, or how hard you work on a fansite, it's who you know.

I wish him well though!

I feel your pain :*( 

I still have faith that it happens for you! PS... I miss you like crazy. 

Monsterclaw

i'm listening to this snippet right now and i guess it could be her best song. Like it's so raw and emotional, it sounds amazing, i'm really hyped right now but i'm also scared casue it's gaga and you'll never know - she could translate this song into a dance bop and even if it's not necessarily a bad thing ,that kind of song should be left alone and sounds as pure as it does right now. I can't wait for the album, i really miss her music.

TimisaMonster

Am I the only one who doesn't get the hype? Even with the guy talking I can kinda hear her enough to say it doesn't sound catchy to me...then again as much as Gaga sounds great doing ballads...I've never been a fan. This doesn't excite me whatsoever...

I'm keeping it honest....I'm not gonna get on the bandwagon of "omg it's amazing its her best song yet so raw and powerful it's a hit!" talk

:awkney:

Hopefully her other songs are better or this doesn't make the album...

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

adamsenigma
19 minutes ago, TimisaMonster said:

Am I the only one who doesn't get the hype? Even with the guy talking I can kinda hear her enough to say it doesn't sound catchy to me...then again as much as Gaga sounds great doing ballads...I've never been a fan. This doesn't excite me whatsoever...

I'm keeping it honest....I'm not gonna get on the bandwagon of "omg it's amazing its her best song yet so raw and powerful it's a hit!" talk

:awkney:

Hopefully her other songs are better or this doesn't make the album...

I wanna see your comments on the LG5 official release thread saying how much you love this song.. Seriously, you can't judge this so called leaked snippet recorded with a potato and some gays almost screaming behind. And if you listen carefully, you'll be able to hear that magestic melody. :gaycat:

Archived