rumor

New leak

itsdominik

Featured Posts

• Replies 728
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Luna Lovegood

Guys.. please do not share,download or expose this leaks. Gaga has worked hard for LG5 and I don't want it to be ruined... :crossed:

luna’s advocate

Warholian
25 minutes ago, Gaga Delano said:

Guys.. please do not share,download or expose this leaks. Gaga has worked hard for LG5 and I don't want it to be ruined... :crossed:

That makes me want to share download and expose this leaks. Oh..o-hoo--OOPS

My hand slipped. Look what you made me do. All your fault. Stop spreading the leak. LG5 is going to collapse.

tumblr_n071nwHtOC1t1l5qso1_500.gif

Kevin Parker, Mac Demarco, Mark Ronson, and a stoned Lady Gaga. Need I say more?

Luna Lovegood
26 minutes ago, Warholian said:

My hand slipped. Look what you made me do. All your fault. Stop spreading the leak. LG5 is going to collapse.

tumblr_nwwui6gzQU1ugs4ydo2_r1_400.gif

luna’s advocate

arthurhmangum
50 minutes ago, Warholian said:

You just ruined LG5's era. :neyde:

Stressed, depressed, but well dressed.

Warholian
1 minute ago, littlemonsterwo said:

You just ruined LG5's era. 

It's_all_going_according_to_my_plan.gif

Kevin Parker, Mac Demarco, Mark Ronson, and a stoned Lady Gaga. Need I say more?

VOLANTIS
18 hours ago, CurlyBae said:

Actually Mark's best work is Hurt by Aguilera imo

True True. But he's famous for his upbeat songs isn't it? Ofc I have no doubts Adele will kill at every Genre too but its kinda unlikely that Gaga will hunt down Mark for a Ballad. But maybe she wants to experiment again. who knows. And we dont know what kind of tempo change the song will have either. 

I'll lift you 3 inches off the ground and drag you to a meter and a half

Why do some of you find it weird that she went to Mark when this is the guy who's behind Amy's Back to Black album???!!! Like...Mark is one of the most logical choices imo. 

Nervous Unicorn
2 hours ago, Lady said:

Why do some of you find it weird that she went to Mark when this is the guy who's behind Amy's Back to Black album???!!! Like...Mark is one of the most logical choices imo. 

tbh this is the reason I'm so hyped about them working together. if gaga can create her back to black I'll cry 

5 hours ago, VOLANTIS said:

True True. But he's famous for his upbeat songs isn't it? Ofc I have no doubts Adele will kill at every Genre too but its kinda unlikely that Gaga will hunt down Mark for a Ballad. But maybe she wants to experiment again. who knows. And we dont know what kind of tempo change the song will have either. 

Fr. Remember Swine at iTunes fest? Gaga sang it w a slow, piano influenced beginning. I know this leak sounds like it's already in the chorus, but it can happen.

JazzGa
18 hours ago, Secret said:

Hi I'm new here, and I was wondering one thing

Does this happen often with Gaga? Do songs usually leak before the album come out?

Not usually, maybe a couple days before the official album release the album will leak but not months ahead of time. Sometimes long forgotten outtakes from a few years or months ago will leak, like how Brooklyn Nights was an ARTPOP outtake and leaked in spring of 2014. People claim to have snippets all the time but they are almost always fan made and fake. The only "real lq snippets" like this that i can think of are from when she plays a new song in her car and a fan records it as she drives by, which happened once or twice. A real sounding snippet like this is quite rare indeed which is why this thread has almost 50 pages!!

God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with Brian🎺 and Steve🎷

JazzGa
2 minutes ago, danwasd said:

Is he jerking off while recording the 'leak'? :wtf:

That's what I would be doing if I were in his place. :gaycat: Or maybe he is preparing to attempt to seduce Gaga into giving him the full track :gaycat:

God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with Brian🎺 and Steve🎷

Archived