đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

New leak

itsdominik

Featured Posts

RainingOnMe
1 minute ago, Nino said:

It def sounds like gags but we can't hear what she's singing though, it could be anything. It can(and probably is) just some super edited vox from a performance of hers. Even then it can also be a very convincing impersonation of her, Gaga's tone is beautiful but it's not exactly one of a kind.

IF it is gaga and IF it is a new song it obviously wasn't recorded outside a studio so the story is a lie and pulls the rest of it back into question.

This x 1000

• Replies 728
  • Created
  • Last Reply
arthurhmangum
1 minute ago, Andres Miller said:

Imagine this: A song by Gaga & Adele produced by Mark Ronson. 

giphy.gif

Stressed, depressed, but well dressed.

I don't want to hear more of that song. I mean I do but I just don't want it because of Gaga, I don't want her stuff leaking when she's so obviously trying to keep everything secret

SISTERV

OMG though guys it's our first official LG5 leak tho.....

COMMENCE THE BEGINNING OF THE PRE-LG5 ERA, WHERE LITTLE MONSTERS EVERYWHERE HAVE RUTHLESS DEBATES AND POST FAKE SNIPPETS ON SOUNDCLOUD AND THE NEWER FANS ARE NAIVE ENOUGH TO BELIEVE THEM. 

(I actually love the "pre" eras the most because the meltdowns are so fun, the entire fanbase is forced to get creative in making up lies, and everyone becomes a detective searching everything from BMI records to YouTube activity. It's sadly beautiful.)

Weasel
7 minutes ago, Levine said:

= A flop.

jk, can anyone understand some lyrics? Even a word?

It's probably not right but I hear '' walk on, walk on, I'm gonna make it to the party oooooooh-oooh ooooooh-ooh ooh, the world........... know the voice of your body to get us through''

Arizona Sky

I have a hard time believing it was recorded outside of a studio BUT it does sound like Gaga. I heard some low piano notes so I think it might just be the song she was laying on her piano that (the soundless video) back in October.

KinneyUnderYou

I'm getting my expectations very high, but imagine this is as our christmas present from Gaga! It would be really cool, but I highly doubt it won't be. I'm just imagining ****! :derpga:

Andres Miller
2 minutes ago, SISTERV said:

COMMENCE THE BEGINNING OF THE PRE-LG5 ERA, WHERE LITTLE MONSTERS EVERYWHERE HAVE RUTHLESS DEBATES AND POST FAKE SNIPPETS ON SOUNDCLOUD AND THE NEWER FANS ARE NAIVE ENOUGH TO BELIEVE THEM. 

(I actually love the "pre" eras the most because the meltdowns are so fun, the entire fanbase is forced to get creative in making up lies, and everyone becomes a detective searching everything from BMI records to YouTube activity. It's sadly beautiful.)

This. So true!

Bad Bromance
7 minutes ago, DominicB said:

It's not that I don't like it, but it comes off as depressing, maybe I need to wait to hear it in full to get an actual different vibe of some sort.

9 minutes ago, DominicB said:

It's not that I don't like it, but it comes off as depressing, maybe I need to wait to hear it in full to get an actual different vibe of some sort.

I hear ya, babe.

I don't care what you think about unless it is about me.

arthurhmangum
4 minutes ago, SISTERV said:

giphy.gif

Stressed, depressed, but well dressed.

KyliesChild

It sounds like her Sting performance a bit. But I want to see the account where this is posted because why would they just post this and not during the period before the Fashion Awards? It sounds like her but you could probably only get actual vocals if the walls were made out of ****ing styrofoam.

Kermit
2 minutes ago, Bad Bromance said:

I hear ya, babe.

tumblr_lk0vhucW5w1qiyk0yo1_500.gif

You know i'm a freak you shouldn't say those things

“For me, insanity is super sanity. The normal is psychotic. Normal means lack of imagination, lack of creativity.” ― Jean Dubuffet

Archived